Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 31 August 2014

Girl and Snowman Easel Card for The Stamp Basket

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope your weekend has got off to a good start.
I had a lovely day with Ruby Mae yesterday - she is soooooo cute - but I am biased :o)

Today I'm here with my usual Sunday morning inspiration using some scrummy stash from 


and this week I have made an easel card - love these cards and I haven't made one for a while :o)

I have used one of the new Wild Rose Studio Christmas release stamps 'Girl and Snowman' and some new Wild Rose Studio Christmas Design Papers 'Frosted Lace'




Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: 'Copics'
Design Paper: WRS 'Frosted Lace'
Die Cuts: Joy Crafts 'Winter Wishes - Ice Crystals'

I added some Viva Decor Ice White pearl pen on the 'fur trim' to give it some texture and then added some Crystal Glamour Dust over the top before it dried to give it some fabulous sparkle.
The sparkle on the snowman is from a Wink of Stella clear pen.

Have a fabulous crafty day.
TTFN

13 comments:

Debbie said...

A great card Debs...love this cute image and gorgeous colouring. Loving the sparkles too. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and love the pink and blue and great snowflakes. Have a great day x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Gorgeous Debs, love the added sparkle it really glistens! Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

Love that scrummy colour combo, Debs and that precious image! Another stamp I NEED!! :) xx

Ira Huberts said...

Beautiful, sweet, adorable and cute, fab card Debs!!! The colour combination is superb, love the glittery fluffiness! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Debs, such a sweet image and lovely pastel colours.
Pauline
x

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely flippin' gorgeous hun! Hugs xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Hi Debs, welcome back from your holiday! Sorry I haven't visited all week, I'm so behind but your creations have all been beautiful. Love the pretty colour scheme of this gorgeous Christmas card. And a huge congratulations on being published, that is such exciting news!
Rebecca.

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… such a sweet image and I LOVE the sparkles! :-)) the papers are very pretty and the snowflake sentiment looks really fab! :-)
Hope you had a great weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Christine L said...

Such a cute image and gorgeous colouring Debs... fabbie paper choice too!

Hugs
Christine x

coldwaters2 said...

Debs this is so delightful and cute love that image and the sparkle and what gorgeous colours you have used, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Claire said...

A gorgeous easel card, love the colour combo and adorable image. Hugs, Claire x