Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 29 August 2014

Gingham or Checks at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

I can't believe it's the end of the week (and the school holidays) already but looking forward to the weekend when I get to have a 'play day' with Ruby Mae :o)

Today I'm would like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and team Snowflakes are sharing inspiration on the theme

GINGHAM OR CHECKS




Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Winter Wishes'
Memory Box: Frostyville Border
Spellbinders: Curved Borders One, Reverse Wonky Rectangles
Frantage: Shabby White

Our fabulous sponsors this week are:
The Paper Shelter
offering 1 lucky winner
2 images of their choice
and 
offering another lucky winner
£10 voucher

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment other than Birthday
Crafty Little Fairies - Cute n Cuddly
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes 
LOTV - Christmas in August 

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all the lovely comments left recently - they really mean a lot.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Debs… such a cute image and I love the snow effect and the sparkly fur trims. The Kraft is gorgeous with the Gingham!! :-)
Hope you have a lovely day… not long until the weekend now!!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

Just gorgeous, Debs! Wonderful colour combo and those papers look fab together. I love your light touch with the Frantage snowfall as well! xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I like the image and the papers,
Kevin xx

Debbie said...

Hi Debbs
Gosh nearly the end of August already...Where did that go?
Gorgeous card, I love the touch of Frantage, will be doing this myself when I start my "C" cards.
My Daughter gets the keys to her new house today at 4, so I am happy and Sad all at the same time today!! Debbiex

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card gorgeous papers and image . Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, adorable image and I love those papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Great choice of plaid to go with that fab stamp xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Who can go wrong with sweet James, great checks and colour combo, love it

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Debs! I love that sweet LOTV image and that fabulous Frostyville border! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Jennifer said...

Love your card, Debs! Your colour combo looks great, and so does the Frantage...love the papers too.

Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Lea Brawn said...

Great card Debs. Great image and fab colours x

Sandie Gough said...

totally love this, so sweet xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Deborah said...

Gorgeous Debs, just love this LOTV image.

Deborah A

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.james is adorable and I love your colouring and fab design :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, such a sweet image and I love your papers and fabulous border.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Debs... love your choice of papers and dies for behind that gorgeous image..

Hope you have a lovely day with Ruby Mae!

Hugs
Christine x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the image you've used it's adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Teresa said...

Love this - thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenge, good luck xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges.

Helen x

Claire said...

Just love this Debs, so so cute and fab papers and design. Sorry not been popping in again lately. Looks like I have missed a load of fabby makes! Hope you are well too? Hugs, Claire xx