Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Anything Goes with an Option of Torn Paper at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Apologies for my late DT post - I thought I had scheduled it but when I checked not only had I not scheduled it - I hadn't even written it - oopsss!!!

So better late than never I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


As it's the first Tuesday of the month that means we have our usual theme of

ANYTHING GOES
with the optional theme of 
TORN PAPER

I was recently very lucky to have won a prize over on the LOTV Facebook Page and I chose the fabulous Christmas Icons clear stamp set and here's what I have done with them for this week's challenge:




I started by randomly stamping the various snowflakes onto white card using Perfect Medium and then heat embossed with True White EP
Then I blended Broken China Distress Ink all over and wiped over the snowflakes with a soft towel to 'polish' them :o)
I decided to play with the optional theme of  'Torn Paper' and tore a piece of white card to create a snowy hill - which I then embossed with Sizzix 658285 Dots embossing folder.
Tree image also stamped using Perfect Medium and heat embossed with True White EP then 'fussy cut' and stuck using foam pads - a few tiny pearls added 
Sentiment from the Christmas Icons set too - same heat embossed with True White and Broken China Distress Ink blended all over.
A touch of Glamour Dust added around the edges to finish it all off.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is 
offering 1 lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and our super talented GDT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for calling in to see me.
Hope you are having a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Whisper said...

Simply stunning hun, Luv Sam x

Debbie said...

Hiya Debbs.
Oh wow gorgeous card and I love the resist technique, must have a go at this, ages since I did it.
debbiex

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Debs. Jayne

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my word, Debs!!! This is stunning!! I love all the beautiful embossing and gorgeous snowflakes! Everything is so beautiful!! LOVE!!!
hugs, Sharon

Ira Huberts said...

Wonderful winter scene Debs, love the beautiful blue blackground and the pretty snowflakes! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Marjorie said...

I love what you have done with the stamps Debs, your card looks fantastic with all the embossing, I bet it's really sparkly too!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous snowflake set Debs and love the embossed and inked background..fabulous design..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

This is lovely Debs, a really elegant Christmas card xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, I love all the beautiful embossing and gorgeous snowflakes.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Debs , gorgeous colour and design
Hugs
Wendy xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Debs , gorgeous colour and design
Hugs
Wendy xx

Debbie said...

Beautiful scene that you've created dearie.love the soft colours.You ought to enter it into Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge as it's snowflakes this month.Hugs Debbie x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful Winter wonderland you have created Debs. The colours and design are gorgeous.
hugs Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Debs! Love how you've used those fab stamps :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a gorgeous card, love that shade of blue with the white. Hugs Susan x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is lovely, I love the snowflakes and frosty colour scheme!
Rebecca.