Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 1 August 2014

Anything Goes for Christmas at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
I can hardly believe another week of the school holidays has past - it just goes sooooo quickly.
On the upside that does mean we are getting closer to our jolly holibobs - just over a week to go :o)
I am so looking forward to it.

Anyway enough about that - the real reason I'm here is to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this time the challenge will run for 4 week as so many of the DT will be away this month. To make it easy peasy for you we also have the theme

ANYTHING GOES

but don't forget to make it a Christmas project.

I have been playing with some of my new goodies I bought at The Art Stamps show in Newbury




Oh I had so much fun playing with all these gorgeous goodies :o)

Here's what I used:
Snow Plaque: Anna Marie Designs
Painted with Indigo Blu 'Frosty Sky' Acrylic Paint
I then 'finger dabbed' Sweet Poppy Stencil Dimensions Paste 'Glossy White' all over and then sprinkled it with Stampendous 'Shaved Ice' and 'Silver Halo Glitter' 
Mini snowballs: Anna Marie Designs
Christmas Tree Trio - stamped onto AMD Powder Blue card and heat embossed with True White EP then fussy cut
Let it Snow sentiment - Pink Gem Designs
Stars from stash

What you can't see is how fabulous the sparkle is IRL :o(

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the full details of the fabulous prizes on offer from our sponsors.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all the lovely comments you have left recently - I know I always say it but I really do appreciate your support.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is fab and such fun too. Love the icy blue and white

Jules said...

Hi Debs

It looks fabulous in "blogland life" never mind real life!

This looks like it was a real fun project and I love all the tiny snowballs!

I hope you have had a fabby week and all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. I love the icy texture you have created on the letters and the sparkle looks so beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous...totally gorgeous!! Love the colour and the twinkle xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs thank you so much for popping by my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment. Debs this project is awesome and so beautiful the detail is amazing, I have seen some of these goodies on Anna Marie Designs web site I have been tempted , lol, wishlist is growing long again. A superb creation for sure.
hugs
lorraine x

mags said...

Wow Debs, this is so gorgeous. Love all the texture and sparkle.
Mags
x

Ira Huberts said...

Now that's what I call a fabulous adornment Debs! A terrific winter creation! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love all of the fabulous texture and sparkle.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Fantastic project Debs...just gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

Oooh Debs, this is FABULOUS and I have to get my hands on one of these snow plaques!!

Hugs
Christine x

aussie aNNie said...

Super stunning Debs, love the textures too. You may want to join my birthday candy too.xx
http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/lets-rock-n-roll-candy.html#comment-form

Claire said...

Such a gorgeous creation Debs, love all the elements and makes a fabulous decorative piece. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

Oh wow! This is just gorgeous Debs, think I might need to make one myself... stunning :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Debbie said...

Gosh Debs this is stunning.what an incredibly beautiful make.Such detail ,I love it.Hugs x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! The texture looks incredible and I love those cute snowballs!
Rebecca.

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous decoration Debs, love the little snowballs, hope you are enjoying the hols x Susan x