Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 4 July 2014

Spots and Stripes at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
The weather's not looking too good today - so I think I will make the most of it and have a day in my little crafty haven as I know I won't get much chance at the weekend. But I don't mind as I will be having lots of snuggles with my snuggalicious Grand-Daughter Ruby Mae on Saturday and on Sunday I'm going to the Art Stamps Craft Event at Newbury :o)

Well that's the weekend sorted but the real reason I'm here is to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week Team Snowflakes are sharing their inspiration on the theme

SPOTS AND STRIPES

Here's what I came up with:





I had so much fun altering this fabulous MDF door hanger.

Here's what I used:
MDF Door Hanger - The Hobby House 
Design Papers: LOTV 'Winter Wishes'
Image: LOTV 'Christmas Eve Boy'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Stamp on Reverse: Woodware 'Many Christmasses JGS317'
Stamped with Perfect Medium and then coloured with Pan Pastels
Sentiment: Created on Scan n Cut
Spellbinders: 'Floral Doily Motifs'
Ribbons, Pearls and Doily from stash

Our sponsor this week is

offering 1 very lucky winner a £10 voucher

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

LOTV - Take Two
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Red Rubber Inspirationals - Christmas in July
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox - Christmas in July
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes

Before I go I need to let you know who the lucky winner of my MAWTT Birthday Blog Hop was

That was
http://littleksmithscraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

Congrats hun - please email me: debs01may@talktalk.net with your details and I will get your prize in the post asap.

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all the lovely comments you have left me recently - they really mean a lot.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

28 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Debs, love that stamp!! Sounds like you are in for a lovely weekend so enjoy!! xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous project Debs, such a sweet image and gorgeous details.
Pauline
x

Debbie said...

Wow Debbs, Gorgeous door hanger (love making these!) I adore the "25" looks fab and sweet image.
Enjoy Newbury, never been but my friend is there tomorrow.
Enjoy your cuddles from Ruby Mae.
I am doing a craft fair tomorrow, so wish me luck!
Weather pants here too.....RAIN!
Debbiex

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the fabulous design, sweet image and pretty detailing too.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous door hanger, cute image and love the blue and white. Saw your comment re my posts mot appearing in your sidebar, happens to me sometimes with odd blogs from time to time. Rest assured I am still posting every day so keep hopping over. Gorgeous day here, enjoy your weekend x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous door hanger Debs..love the papers and the sentiment and the image is so cute.Have a wonderful weekend.

luv CHRISSYxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a fabulous door hanger Debs, I think you will have to make another so both your grandchildren can have one! Enjoy your weekend sounds like lots of fun! Susan x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 18 with your lovely door hanger - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Debs… really cool for hanging on the young uns door at Christmas! Love the colour combo and pretty embellies! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend! enjoy your snuggles with Ruby Mae.
Perfect weather for staying cosy and crafting too!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww this is a lovely idea Debs, I love the LOTV image and lovin all the blue too!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

p.s. I'll email you now! Yay!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Beautiful doorhanger Debs! Love all the pretty colors. Fabulous!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at The Squirrel and The Fox!! Hope to see you again next challenge.

Please join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, oh wow love that door hanger, that image is so cute and your choice of colour is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Ira Huberts said...

Gorgeous doorhanger, so wonderfully altered Debs! A perfect Christmas creation! Have a great weekend, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant creation Debs.xx
The Journey is the Start

mags said...

This is gorgeous Debs. Lovely detail.
Mags
x

Whisper said...

Aaah so sweet and adorable, enjoy your weekend, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so stunning debs.the design is fabulous and I love the gorgeous image and icy colours ;D

xx coops xx

Red Rubber Designs said...

I love this - what a great idea!! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

Christine L said...

This is a fabulous hanger Debs... love the design and the colour...

Hope you had a good day at Newbury... I used to go to that one when I lived on the Isle of Wight!

Hugs
Christine x

Deborah said...

Fabulous project Debs. Love the image and the detail.

Deborah A

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a fun idea! Love it!! Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love this hanger, absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous colours and I love die-cut frame.
Rebecca.

Sharon said...

This is stunning Debs! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Girls xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous door hanger Debs beautifully made. Hope you are well x Susan x

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love door knob hangers and this one is inspired. Thanks for sharing with Red Rubber Designs Inspirationals

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love door knob hangers and this one is inspired. Thanks for sharing with Red Rubber Designs Inspirationals

Lili Valley said...

Really lovely door hanger Debs, thanks for entering our 'It Takes Two' challenge this month.

Good luck!

Anne xx
Lili of the Valley

Claire said...

A fabulous Santa door plaque hun - love the sweet image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x