Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 19 July 2014

Spots and Stripes at A Gem of a Challenge

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Thank goodness it's the weekend and also the start of the school holidays - looking forward to spending some quality time with Jack and it's not too long until our next holiday - we are going to Spain in 3 weeks and taking one of Jack's best friends with us :o)

So today we have a new challenge over at

A GEM OF A CHALLENGE

and this time it was my turn to pick the theme and I chose:

SPOTS AND STRIPES

As you will see I'm still in the Festive Makes zone and here's what I came up with:



Card Ingredients:
Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Festive Chloe'  merged with Pre-coloured  'Yule Log'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Anna Marie Designs 'Wine Red Stripes' and 'Wine Red Dottie'
Snowflake: Marianne Createables and Martha Stewart Die
Poinsettia: Spellbinders
Pearls from The Hobby House
Sentiment Tags: LOTV
Chrystal Glamour Dust

As always our lovely Janet is offering 1 lucky winner:
Please pop over to the
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Before I go I would just like to share a photo of Jack accepting the school trophy on behalf of his house:


 Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Great picture of Jack, you will be so proud.
Another gorgeous "C" card from you today Debbs. Ah the Glamour dust looks wonderful on the girls hat, very nice card.
I am hoping to join in this challenge myself as I have some great Duo card which is half spots half stripes, so perfect, might make a little paper bag for the weekend (Summer Fair tomorrow) at a Local Hall, so will try and make some dosh!
Debbiex

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute image, great merging and love the rich red. Well done to Jack x

Christine L said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Debs.. love the bright red - always my fav at Christmastime..

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the cute image, beautiful papers and fabulous detailing.
A wonderful photo of Jack, you must feel so proud!
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Debs, I like the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is a wonderful festive card Debs, I love your matching poinsettia.
Great photo of Jack, he looks so proud.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, so so sweet!
Gorgeous photo of Jack too...well done to him and his house.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sharon said...

This is lovely Debs. The image is so cute and love the papers.
A very proud moment for Jack.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Christine said...

hi Debs super sweet Chloe card..fab colours perfect take on the chall theme.

smiles Christine x

Molecraft said...

A gorgeous card Debs, love the touches of glitter!
Helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs love the sweet, pretty image also those wonderful papers.
hugs
lorraine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful Christmas scene and I love those rich papers!
Rebecca.

Claire said...

Another lovely Christmas card - great design. Fab pic of Jack with the trophy. Hugs, Claire x