Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

It's a Sketchie Free For All at Papertake weekly

Hello again my lovely crafty friends as promised I'm back with my second DT post for today - please see my first post here - or just scroll down :o)

So this time I'm here to share my DT make for 


and as this is the last Tuesday of the month (I can't believe how quickly this month has gone) we have our usual challenge theme of

SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL

So you could use the fabulous new sketch Dawny P has created for us (like I did) or you could pick any other from our fabulous sketch archive - just remember to let us know which one you have used.

I recently had a request for a Christening card from my friend for a little girl with darker skin - hence the darker than my normal skin tone colours so here's what I came up with:



Card Ingredients:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Scrummy Bo Bunny 'Primrose'
Sentiment: PC Generated
Flowers from stash 
Spellbinders: Labels 18 and Floral Decorative Ovals 

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful 
offering 1 very lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and our super talented GDT buddies :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping in (again) and for all your lovely comments left recently - I really do appreciate it.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
Right where's that suncream :o)

TTFN

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A lovely card Debs, such a sweet image and pretty pastel pinks.
Pauline
x

Ira Huberts said...

Very sweet card Debs, it's perfect for a christening! I'm so looking forward to the christening of my cousin's baby girl in a month's time, thanks for the inspiration ;-) Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs, I am just trying to catch up after being away! Fabulous cards as always some lovely designs and beautiful papers. Not long til your hols, we usually have our own villa and private pool and its brilliant you will love it. Susan xx

Sarah said...

This is adorable Debs, a sweet image and great finishing touches xx

Wishcraft said...

Really lovely Debs, such a pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the cute image and pretty detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Marjorie said...

This is just so sweet Debs, and you have coloured her beautifully... love the papers:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous debs.really adorable image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card with such a sweet image and pretty embellishments!
Rebecca.