Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

It's a Jolly Holiday at Papertake Weekly

Good evening my lovely crafty friends as promised I'm back with my second post of the day (my first post can be seen here) and this time it's to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and the them this week is 

IT'S A JOLLY HOLIDAY 

So that could be a summer holiday, Christmas holiday or anything else you may think of that is holiday related :o)

I decided to go with Christmas holiday - no surprises there then eh lol!!!!

Here's what I came up with using my scrummy new Anna Marie Designs stash:




Card Ingredients:
Stamped using various blue Distress Inks
Shabby Blue Frantage
Design Papers: AMD 'Powder Blue - Striped and Dottie'
My favourite Spellbinders Curved Border die
Adhesive Pearls from stash

Our fabulous sponsor this week is our very own lovely Liz from 
 
offering 1 lucky winner:

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me (again) - enjoy the rest of the evening.
TTFN

18 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this card its so classy, Love Hazel xx

Sarah said...

Love the blue and kraft together Debs and what a fab stamp (I spied it last week on the website and have resisted...so far!!) xx

Chrissy said...

What a great stamp Debs and I love the blue papers and kraft..love the curved die too..fabulous card design.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Debs, I love your image and pretty blue colour combination.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a fabulous image. I love the papers and wonderful layout too.
Hugs Sue xx

Janice said...

A new card company to me Debs, I wish you'd stop putting temptation in my way! Very pretty card & design, Jx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the blue and kraft, a fave of mine as you know. That stamp is gorgeous and I love the curved dies, bought them recently and they are fab to use, give a really different look

Marjorie said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card Debs, lovely stamp and design and I love the texture you have given it... have a lovely week:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

susiestacey said...

Love the image Debs, great card x Susan x

Avril Ann said...

Stunning Debs, so elegant, love the blues, love it hun, hugs xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

This is gorgeous, I love blue cards!

Liz x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love the stamp and frantage and the blues are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

Such style dearie.I love this stamp, must treat myself to it.Really beautiful and elegant card.Hugs x

Christine L said...

I like the blue and kraft together Debs.. and your fabbie layout is perfect with that image.

Hugs
Christine x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I love this sign post tree ! FAB and the shabby embossing looks fabulous too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Claire said...

A lovely card, great stamp and love the effect too. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

This is beautiful Debs… what a fab stamp and I love the scrummy frantage! the border looks so pretty with the gorgeous papers and Kraft! :-)
Big hugs Sue xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful, what a wonderful stamp and I love the layout!
Rebecca.