Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Buttons, Bows and Bling at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week has got off to a good start.
I'm pleased to say that our transfer over to Sky for our internet seems to be going smoothly - unlike the issues we had with our previous supplier!!!
As well as the internet issues I had last week I also had problems with my WiFi printer and then my e-mail started playing up too!!!
They say that things come in three's don't they - hopefully though they also seemed to be rectified.

Anyway today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week we have a fabulous theme

BUTTONS BOWS AND BLING 

At a recent Summer School Fayre I had a request to make a couple of cards and here's one of them:




I haven't made an easel card in ages and I really enjoyed putting this together.

Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV Pre-Coloured Art Pad 23 'James and Jenny Bear'
Design Papers: LOTV 'Perfect Pair'
Spellbinders: Labels 18, Floral Ovals, Plain and Scalloped Circles
Martha Stewart:: Scrolled Lace Border Punch
Flowers and Leaves: Memory Box Norland Flower
Buttons from stash 

Our wonderful sponsor this week is our very own Mary and Andrea from 
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the fabulous prize on offer and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my DT and GDT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
LOTV - Take Two
Ooh La La Creations - Easel Card

Thanks for popping by to see me today - let me know you've been so I can come and see you too :o)

Before I go I just wondered if anyone could recommend a good A3 WiFi colour printer - maximum budget £200 and not too costly to run :o)
Looking forward to some advice.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

27 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous hun and am loving the bling, Luv Sam x

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous and am loving the bling, lUv Sam x

Sarah said...

So sweet Debs. Glad the changeover went OK xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Debs. I love the cute image, pretty papers and gorgeous detailing too.
Glad your switch over went okay.
hugs Sue xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hey Debs, gorgeous card as always, Liz x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs a really gorgeous and feminine card. Seems ages since I've done an easel card too. I have a HP printer I love and works well on compatibles from Internet Ink but it's only A4. Good luck, Susan x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) such a cute bear and the colours and whole easel design are beautiful, so pretty :-)

sorry I can't help with a printer, I don't have an A3 one :-/ ,,, do I need one tho ?? :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO sweet Debs… such an adorable image and the pretty papers and embellies are just perfect with Jenny! :-)
glad your internet is up and working well... hope you don't have any more technical hitches.
Have a great week!
Love Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous easel card Debs...fabulous colouring on your cute Bear..love the bling and pretty papers..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs love this gorgeous card that is one cute, adorable teddy, the papers and embellishments are divine.
hugs
lorraine x

Debbie said...

Hi dearie,what an adorable easel card and this image is so cute.so stunning.glad your internet switchover is working out.I can't advise you on the printer but I am sure someone will be able to help.Thank you for your lovely comments.It means a lot.big hugs. Debbie x

Wendy said...

This is so gorgeous Debs, love the sweet image and all the pretty details.
Hugs
Wendy xx.

Donna Mosley said...

This is stunning Debs, love the very pretty design and scrummy bling. Glad alls well with the internet too hun.

Donna x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such an adorable image and pretty papers and design.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours and cute image, really pretty card. I made an easel card today, first for a while. Sorry can't help with printer, only use A4

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful easel card,love the cute image,layout and embellishments-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Ribbon Girl said...

really pretty card Debs! mary x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so beautiful! A really pretty design and your embellishments look gorgeous!
Rebecca.

Christine L said...

Loving this gorgeous James Bear creation Debs... fabulously put together as always!

Hugs
Christine x

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is stunning, what a beautiful card, Love it, Hope alls well, Love Hazel xx

Sari said...

Super cute card. Love the image and all the beautiful embellishments. Thank you for joining our 100th party challenge at Artistic Inspirations, good luck

cotnob said...

Hi Debs, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Michelle J M said...

What a fabulous easel card. The image is so sweet and I love your patchwork papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

Lili Valley said...

Such a pretty card Debs, love that clever patchwork background. Thanks for entering our 'It Takes Two' challenge this month.

Good luck!

Anne xx
Lili of the Valley

Claire said...

An absolutely adorable easel card, love the cute James image and gorgeous colours too. I have missed so many wonderful creations hun. Hugs, Claire x