Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 17 July 2014

Bright Summery Colours at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you're not getting bored of seeing me - this is my 3rd post in a row this week - and I'll be back again tomorrow - Saturday and Sunday!!!!

Anyway today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

and this week the theme is

BRIGHT SUMMERY COLOURS

Now when I made my project I only had the 'words' to work with as it was when my internet connection was playing up - so I didn't 'see' the colour inspiration chart

summer brights

Luckily I did get at least one of the colours from the chart lol!!!




Here's what I used:

MDF Heart from the MDF Man - bought at the Newbury Art Stamps Show
Design Paper: Pink Petticoat Freebie from a Craft Magazine - many years ago
Flowers: Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Sketchy 'Flower Power' stamped onto DP and heat embossed with white EP then fussy cut
Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl
Floral Embellishments from The Hobby House
Butterflies made using Martha Stewart mould and white clay
Sentiment: Inkylicious 'I Care'
Star Dust Stickles
Ribbon and adhesive pearls from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies - they have definitely used more of the correct colours than I did :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

In The Pink - Get Well/Thinking of You
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Use a Sentiment
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafter's Companion - Show Off Your Sentiments

Thanks for popping in to see me today and for all the lovely comments you have left me recently - they really do mean a lot.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

19 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely super, Luv Sam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So so pretty, love those butterflies and the flowers are gorgeous too

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. I love the design using such pretty papers, gorgeous detailing and the sentiment is so beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

This is so very pretty Debs and what a lovely "just because" gift. AS for the colours, looks summery to me, blue sky, pink flowers!! xx

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous hanger Debs, love the sentiment and flowers - all works together beautifully!
Kim x

Janice said...

A beautiful project Debs, love your pastel pink heart and like you, I had just printed off a list of challenges. The colours dont show too well in black and white! Anyway I love your heart and I hope your internet is back behaving soon, Jx

Christine L said...

Hi Debs... I LOVE this beautiful creation... perfect wording and fabbie design! I'd love to see you enter it over at In The Pink where it'd fit our current theme perfectly...

Hugs
Christine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is super, I love those butterflies they are stunning, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such lovely words and beautiful flowers and butterflies.
Pauline
x

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Debs - lovely details and colours - love who's you did the flowers - sheens Douglas stamps are my new favourite! - hope you're enjoying the good weather hugs Judith x

Michelle said...

A Gorgeous creation. Lovely colours and layout - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

Sue B said...

Oh this is really beautiful Debs… such pretty colours and a wonderful sentiment… I love how the butterflies are fluttering among the flowers… just perfect! :-)
Hope all is well with you hun
Big hugs Sue xx

Tammy said...

This is stunning Debs!! I love all of your gorgeous flowers, butterflies and that fabulous sentiment! Have a nice weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Carole said...

This is absolutely beautiful Debs. The lucky recipient will be over the moon with it!
Hugs
Carole xXx

Carole said...

This is absolutely beautiful Debs. The lucky recipient will be over the moon with it!
Hugs
Carole xXx

Kat W said...

This is wonderful - I love the sentiment and the beautiful embellishments :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
Kat x

Kim Kutie said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Challenges.

Sanja Grdinić said...

This is so pretty, Debs. Love the details and colors. :)
Thank you for joining us over at Crafting By Designs & good luck!
Sanja, DT

Claire said...

LOL those colours threw me - I was expecting something so summery and bright! Love your gorgeous heart and perfect sentiment too. Lovely design Debs. Hugs, Claire x