Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Anything Goes at Divas by Design

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

It looks like the weather is on the turn after today - where I am anyway - so I think I should make the most of the sun whilst I can so I shall be spending the day in the garden again today :o)

Before I head off though I would just like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at

DIVAS BY DESIGN

and this week it is uber simples

ANYTHING GOES

I recently won a challenge over at Aurora Wings - with this card - spookily it was my DT card for Divas and the theme was Anything Goes!!!! So I was lucky enough to choose some fabulous images to play with and this is one of them:




Now I'm not sure why I chose to use this colour but I kinda like how it turned out :o)

Card Ingredients:
Image Aurora Wings 'Orchids'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: K&Co
Sentiment: Woodware
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping in to see me today and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow hun, this is absolutely STUNNING! Love love love this. Hugs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this card, which is funny as green isn't a fave of mine though I do use it more these days. It looks fabulous here, love the spotted butterflies. Enjoy your day, we are gardening shortly x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this card debs. And the colour is fantastic
Hugs Kelly

riliska said...

Debs, your card is so elegant. I love the butterflies on this card - very beautiful paper!!

Jane Savage said...

Wow, Debs this is gorgeous! What a stunning colour! xx

Dawn C said...

Hi Debs, back from hols, I love this card, love the colours & the simplicity of the look. Beautiful x






















Christine L said...

A beautiful card, stunning green shading..... and fabbie layout! What more could we want?!

Enjoy your day in the garden.. we have greyish clouds today.... ah well.. twas nice while it lasted!

Hugs
Christine x

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card Debs, the image and colour is lovely. Enjoy your day in the garden.
Sarah-Jane x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the image and stunning colouring.
Enjoy the sunshine!
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Debs, and what a stunning colour xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, such a beautiful image and I love the colour.
Pauline
x

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Debs, this is so beautiful hun, I love the gorgeous image and your colouring is amazing. Love it!

Donna x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun.....:o)

Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.stunning floral image and your colouring is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Stunning card Debs, the colour is gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a beautiful card, love the colour and gorgeous image! Susan x

Ira Huberts said...

Gorgeous and lush greens! Amazing card Debs, your colouring is fabulous! Hugs,Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs this is simply stunning, the colours, the paper and image are so beautiful, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is gorgeous!
Hugs Lynsey x

Claire said...

WOW this is so beautiful and love, love, love the colour! Hugs, Claire x

Marilyn said...

This is utterly gorgeous! That green against the white is stunning and you coloured the image beautifully!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is stunning! Such a beautiful design and I love the colour!
Rebecca.