Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 27 July 2014

A Wee Rowan Fairy for The Stamp Basket

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
I'm here with my usual little Sunday Inspiration using some scrummy stash from 


and this week I am sharing an uber cute card made with one of the gorgeous Craft Kits that Janet has recently added to the shop.

This is the 'Rowan Fairy Kit' 

**New** Rowan Fairy Kit

It contains a selection of scrummy Wild Rose Studio 'Antique Library' Design Papers, with 4 pre-coloured Hobby House 'Rosetta' collection die cut toppers 'Wee Rowan Fairy' and 'Wee Sweet Sparkle' 4 shaped Craftwork Cards and envelopes together with a selection of embellishments - enough to make 4 scrummy cards all for a fabulous price of £6.49 - and there will be some scrummy stash leftover too :o)

Here's what I did with it:



Why not grab a cuppa and pop over to see what other fabulous Craft Kits are available and to browse through the huge Summer Sale - some items have a mahooosive 40% discount :o)

Apologies for not being around much this week - Wednesday I had my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae all day - then Friday my squidgilicious Grandson was here all day and had a sleepover. I was shattered yesterday and spent most of the afternoon snoozing!!!
Today I'm going to Southsea (in Portsmouth) to see my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona but hope to catch up with you all this evening and tomorrow.

Thanks for popping by to see me.
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.

TTFN



8 comments:

Sarah said...

She's ever so pretty Debs, such a lovely card you have made from the kit and what a brilliant price for that lot too!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, gorgeous colours. Have a lovely day x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and pretty flowers too.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
hugs Sue xx

Christine L said...

Oooh how gorgeous is THIS Debs... LOVING those pink papers... and the flowers around the image make for a perfect design!

I did much the same as you yesterday... dozed for a couple of hours... but I blamed the heat! Enjoy your day in Southsea and wave across to the IOW for me?!

Hugs
Christine x

Ira Huberts said...

Gorgeous card Debs, not only do I love this sweet topper, I also fancy your flower arrangement! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, I love your beautiful topper and fabulous design and details.
I hope you enjoyed your day in Southsea.
Pauline
x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is beautiful, I love these toppers and your flowers look so pretty! Gorgeous colours too.
Rebecca.

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really sweet image and I love your pretty detailing and colours ;D

xx coops xx