Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 24 July 2014

A 'Wee' Christmas Wall Hanging at The Hobby House

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Well I can't believe we are just about at the end of the first week of the school holidays - (Jack's school had inset days on Monday and Tuesday of this week) - but as always where there is a negative there is also a positive and that means we are just over two weeks away from our jolly holibobs.
I'm so looking forward to this holiday - I have always wanted to stay in a villa with our own private pool - so we are and we are taking one of Jack's friends so everyone should be happy :o)

Anyway enough of that the real reason I'm here is to share another Festive make with you as we are celebrating

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

over at

THE HOBBY HOUSE

Last year I had a fabulous day out a LOTV and we made a gorgeous wall hanging. So I decided to make another using my favourite (of the moment) Nordic Christmas DP's and an uber cute Wee Stamps pre-coloured topper.
I think they make a fabulous keepsake:





Ingredients used:
Image: Wee Stamps Pre-Coloured Die Cut Topper 'Christmas Berry'
Design Papers: First Edition 'Nordic Christmas'
Embellishments from: The Nordic Christmas Kit
Pearl String
Kraft Card
Bazzill Cardstock
Marianne Createables Poinsettia Die - die cut using Velvet Paper - so scrummy!!!
Wooden Dowel
Wired String

I spent a wonderful day yesterday with my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae whilst her Mummy was Wedding Dress shopping - but that was not too successful - still not found 'the one'
So hopefully I'll have the joy of playing with Ruby Mae another day whilst Rowie and her Mum go Wedding Dress hunting again :o)

Well the sun is shining and the garden is calling so this is what I have planned for most of the day:


 Thanks for calling in to see me today and for all your continued support.
Have a fabulous day whatever you have planned.

TTFN

15 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous wall hanger, Debs! Would look perfect in my home this Christmas!!
Enjoy the sunshine! I’m a wimp; it’s too hot for me! :( xx

Sarah said...

A lovely festive decoration Debs and those Nordic papers are just right.xx

Debbie said...

~Gorgeous Wall Hnaging Debbs.
I love the Wee images, so perfect for this.
Wedding Dress Shopping....Something
I will be doing this time next year!! Not an easy task (mind you I had no probs, walked in tried about 5 on and said that one will do!!)
Mind you that was 1985!!

I am not outside yet, just finishing all my preparing for my week at Summer School all next week (looking forward to it, but it's hard work!)
Get yourself outside.
Debbiex

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the fabulous design, adorable image and some of my favourite Christmas papers too.
Enjoy the sunshine, I am sorry to say it's far too hot for me!
hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the fabulous design, adorable image and some of my favourite Christmas papers too.
Enjoy the sunshine, I am sorry to say it's far too hot for me!
hugs Sue xx

Ira Huberts said...

Amazing wall hanging Debs, this will make such an eye catcher at Christmas time! Hope you had a wonderful day out in the garden ;-) Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debs, such a gorgeous image and I can see why these are you favourite papers (at the moment)!
Pauline
x

Claire said...

Phew finally I think I have caught up - love this wall hanging and still gutted that I didn't get to LOTV to make one! Glad you are enjoying the sunshine too - I hope you have got sun cream on Mrs! I think my days of sunbathing have gone right out of the window now :0( Hugs and love, Claire xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely hanging Debs, l will have to make another one as l enjoyed the workshop. Have a good weekend - looks like another sunny one x Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the design, would look fab in any home. Enjoy your day

Janice said...

Fun in the sun! Love it. I also love that gorgeous image and your lovely Christmas wall hanging, Jx

Sue B said...

Oh your Wall Hanging is SO beautiful Debs… I love the Christmas Berry image and the Nordic Papers and Gingham Ribbons are perfect with it !! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend hun!
Big hugs Sue xx

Deborah said...

Stunning Debs. Fabulous image and papers. I also enjoyed making this a LOTV, will have to make another one.

Deborah A

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is stunning! I love these papers and the image is so sweet - beautiful!
Rebecca.

Bad Kitty said...

very nice