Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

A 'Wee' Christmas Card for The Hobby House

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
We had a lovely day on Sunday visiting my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona and her Mummy - had a walk along the beach front all the way to Gunwharf Quays and then had a scrummy lunch and a walk back eating ice cream along the way :o)

Yesterday was spent catching up on some housework - a little bit of ironing outside in the glorious sunshine and then a lovely walk along the canal at lunchtime with my DH. I am really enjoying walking at the moment and I think it's walking that has helped me lose 18lbs over the last 8 weeks - still a long way to go but I am thrilled with my progress so far :o)

So today I have two DT projects to share with you and my first is another festive make for

THE HOBBY HOUSE




Card Ingredients:
Image: Wee Stamps 'Holly Time' pre-coloured die cut topper
Design Papers: First Edition Nordic Christmas
Spellbinders Lacey Squares
Scrummy Ribbon from the Nordic Christmas Kit
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it is always great to see you here.

I'll be back later with my second DT share - for Papertake Weekly.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

13 comments:

cheryl Baker said...

oh wow hun,this is stunning so love the papers image,and design really does make one,lushes card hun. Great to hear,you are enjoying your walks hun,and benefiting too,hugs Cherylxxx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs, pretty topper x Susan x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Debs and a brilliant idea to weave the ribbon around the die cut...genius!! Well done on your continued weight loss, walking is brilliant for that and keeps your legs toned too!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done on the weight loss, that is fantastic. Gorgeous card, love the ribbon entwined in the diecut.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the cute image and beautiful ribbon.
I hope you have a good day.
Sue xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous Debs such a great layout too
hugs Kate xx

Jane Savage said...

Ooooh it’s a stunner, Debs! Love that gorgeous paper and that wonderful blue frame really enhances that adorable image! xx

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card Debs..love the cute image and love the ribbon threaded through the die..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Debs, such an adorable image and great design.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Loving this gorgeous card Debs... perfect paper to match that fabbie image... and lovely colouring too! Well done on your weightloss... how fab!

Gunwharf Quays brings back memories... When I lived on the IOW, we used to get the ferry to Portsmouth... and one day when I belonged to a Samba band, we took part in a festival at Gunwharf.... was FABULOUS!

Hugs
Christine x

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Debs and well done on the weight loss. x

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love your colour combo and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card, I love this colour scheme for Christmas! The sentiment is so cute too, really made me smile.
Rebecca.