Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 20 July 2014

A CAS Snowflake for The Stamp Basket

Good morning.
Hopefully Mr Blogger is playing nicely and has posted this scheduled post for me whilst I am currently getting ready for my Craft Fayre in Cheltenham today.
I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that the weather is a whole lot better than it was yesterday - following horrendous thunderstorms on Thursday and Friday night we had torrential rain most of yesterday - until teatime when the sun decided to put in an appearance - how bizarre!!!

Anyway I here with my usual Sunday morning inspiration using some scrummy stash from 


and as we are still showcasing 

CHRISTMAS IN JULY 

I have another Festive make to share with you - this time I've kept it CAS



I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Marianne Creatables Snowflake and as you can see it's big (and beautiful) enough to be the centre piece of my CAS design.
I blinged up my snowflake using Stamp and Bond then lashings of Crystal Glamour Dust 
A little strip of some of my most favourite (of the moment) Nordic Christmas DP together with some May Arts Red Burlap, Eggshell Vintage Style Ribbon and a gorgeous snowflake charm - all from one of the fabulous Nordic Christmas kits.
Sentiment from Whimsy Christmas Sayings.
A few punched snowflakes with some Hobby House adhesive pearls

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for popping by to see me.
Will let you know how the Craft Fayre went later.

TTFN

14 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the glittery snowflakes and wonderful design using that beautiful paper.
I hope the weather is kind to you today and that the craft fair goes well.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good luck with the fair. Fab cas card, love the strip of colour makes the white stand out even more x

Ira Huberts said...

Lovely Christmas card with this pretty snowflake Debs, it will make someone very happy in a couple of months from now! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sarah said...

This is lovely Debs, very elegant and the splash of red is perfect. Hope the Fayre is a success xx

Dora said...

O wow this is stunning. Love the style of your card. So elegant. Wishing you a lovely Sunday xxx

Pat K said...

So elegant and classy Debs..I love it. xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs… what a beautiful design… I love the pretty snowflakes and the ribbon is very scrummy!! thanks for the tip about the stamp and bond with the glamour dust… I tried using quickie pen with glamour dust but it kept shedding everywhere!! so will def try this! :-)
Hope the craft fayre goes well hun!
Big hugs Sue xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a stunning design! I love the gorgeous sparkly snowflake!
Rebecca.

Molecraft said...

Such a beautiful card, love the design!
Helen x

Karen D. said...

gorgeous card...

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, delicious hun! Xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love your glittered snowflake and elegant design.
I hope the craft fair was a success.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Oooo am loving the glitter snowflake and fabby layout too, Luv Sam x

Claire said...

A gorgeous design hun - love it. Hugs, Claire x