Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Sketchie Free For All at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
What another glorious day it is here in Gloucestershire today - almost wall to wall sunshine :o)

Apologies for being a little late with my DT share for the new challenge over at 


but this morning I finished off the ironing outside (great way to top up my tan) and then I went for a 3 mile walk (there and back) with my DH to the fairly new Starbucks for lunch.
Feeling so chuffed with myself as I have now lost 9lbs since getting back from Portugal - still a long way to go though to get to my ideal weight loss!!!

Anyway as it's the last Tuesday of the month we have our usual theme of

SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL

You could use the fabulous new sketch that Dawny has made for us or you could use any other from the PTW sketch archives - just let us know which one though :o)

I chose to use the new sketch and here's what I did with it:




Card Ingredients:
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Butterfly Border Die: Memory Box
Martha Stewart Butterfly Mould and White Clay 
Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen

Our fabulous sponsor this week is
offering 1 very lucky winner
 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and our fabulous GDT buddies too :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I know it's not easy with the blogger issues at the moment!!!
Hopefully Mr Blogger will get his finger out and sort the problems asap!!!

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

19 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous and am loving that butterfly border, Luv Sam x

Carole said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the image & great tone of pink.
Hope you're feeling better.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this card Debs its so pretty. Well Done on the weight loss, I really need to knuckle down and lose some but its so difficult, easy to put it on though!! Love Hazelxox

Claire said...

A beautiful card Debs, love the image and colours. It has been a lovely day - hope you both enjoyed your lunch at Starbucks. Hug, Claire x PS. Well done on your weight loss too!

Chrissie said...

Such a beautiful card Debs, I LOVE this gorgeous image!
Chrissie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a pretty card, love that image. Well done on the weight loss x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) the topper is so pretty and the papers and embellies are all so perfect together :-)
Well done on your weight loss and exercise !! I need to join you ,,, had a few too many pizza's in Rome ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Marjorie said...

Love this card Debs, so feminine and a lovely take on the sketch.. Love the image from the art pad, so pretty:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

cheryl said...

Oh debs this is gorgeous hun so so beautiful love it hugs cheryl xx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Debs. I love the image and pretty papers. The butterflies look beautiful too.
Well done on your weight loss!
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such a beautiful image and pretty colours.
Congratulations on your weight loss.
Pauline
x

Jane Savage said...

So pretty in pink, Debs! Gorgeous!
I can now see my whole reading list on Blogger! Woo hoo!!

Sue B said...

Aww this is really pretty Debs… such a fab image and the beautiful papers are perfect with it! Love the butterfly border!
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hey Debs, this is gorgeous, love that image. Well done on the weight loss. I am trying too - but it's soooo hard!!

Liz x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is simply beautiful, what a gorgeous image and such lovely shades of pink a super, super card
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Another lovely card using a gorgeous image....beautiful designed as well.Debs I had to rejoin your blog as a follower due to hacker issues with my old blog...if you want to feel free to join mine and my candy which is sponsored by three lovely artists.xx..brrr cold one here today in Australia....♥aNNie x
The Journey is the Start

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A gorgeous card Debs love the pink and beautiful picture. Congrats on the weight loss I have just lost 4 lbs at Slimming World but it gives you some encouragement when you loose! Susan x

Christine L said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Debs... gorgeous floral image... and wow to using the butterfly border like that... It sits unloved in my drawer waiting for me to use it!

Christine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a pretty card, the borders look beautiful!
Rebecca.