Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 6 June 2014

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas at Winter Wonderland


Good evening.
Mahooosive apologies to my DT buddies over at


for being so late with my DT post for the new challenge

I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS

But I spent the morning sorting out a new mobile phone - as I left my charger for my old one in Portugal and I was due an upgrade anyway - so I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous new pink iPhone :o)

Then I have to confess that I spent the afternoon soaking up the sun in the back garden - topping up my tan :o)

But I'm here now - hopefully better late than never!!!




Our fabulous sponsor this week is
offering a surprise gift to 1 lucky winner.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today. It is always great to see you here and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Enjoy your evening.
TTFN



13 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like a day of digressing Debs and I don't blame you when the sun is out and you have a new toy to play with.
Hope you had a lovely holiday.
Your card looks gorgeous. Love the baubles and the embossing and white colour scheme is beautiful.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

mixamatoasties said...

That's beautiful Debs. Gorgeous card.

Susan xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely wow card

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a beautiful and elegant design.
Just in case you didn't get my Email - thank you again for my stunning birthday card, I really do love it and everyone here has been admiring the gorgeous fairy's wings!
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Avril Ann said...

Debs this is glorious, imagine receiving such a card at Christmas, stunning and elegant, hugs xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, it always amazes me at how stunning white on white is and your card is just that, with the embossed background and your bauble die cut is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Claire said...

A lovely WOW card Debs with fab embossing. Have a lovely day and enjoy your new phone! Hugs, Claire x

susiestacey said...

Great card Debs - nothing wrong with topping up the tan :) no chance of that here today with the torrential downpours. Enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

Whisper said...

Oooo very classy, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Loving the White on White effect of this fabbie card Debs.. and oooooooh... a PINK iphone? Drool!

Hugs
Christine x

Marie B. said...

I say better late then never for such a pretty creation! :)

Deborah said...

Stunning Debs. Love the background and baubles.

Deborah A