Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 29 June 2014

Heidi Hi It's Christmas at The Stamp Basket

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
How's your weekend so far?
It's been pretty quiet here in comparison to some recent weekends - which is nice for a change :o)
I spent most of the morning in my little crafty haven yesterday and then had a lovely walk along the canal path with my DH before settling down to watch some more football whilst having a good bloggy catch up.

So today I'm here with my usual Sunday morning inspiration using some scrummy stash from 


and this week my main focus has been Festive makes - well it's never too early to get ahead is it?
And I really do love crafting for Christmas don't you?

So here's my Festive share for today:




And here are the links to all the scrummy goodies available from The Stamp Basket:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Seam Binding: Vintage Style 'Moss'

Janet has added some gorgeous new Maja Design paper pads recently - they are totally scrummy.
And some gorgeous new Spellbinder dies too.
And there are still lots of fabulous bargains to be had in the Spring Sale - go on pop over and have a browse - you know you want to lol!!!

Challenges I would like to enter:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Christmas in June
Alphabet Challenge - 'J' For Jingle Bells
GraphIt Colour Challenge - Anything Goes with Markers
Stampin' For the Weekend - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favourite Die and Why - mine is the snowflake border - love the design and it can be used on it's own - doubled up as I have done here or used on the edge of the card too - so versatile :o)
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Christmas

Thanks for all your lovely comments recently - they really do mean such a lot.
Hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend.

TTFN




30 comments:

Sarah said...

A gorgeous Festive make Debs!! What a lovely stamp and that paper is gorgeous. I WILL resist the temptation to go and have a look at the Maja papers...NOT!! xx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful use of those WRS papers and this lovely image too a great card my friend
hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is gorgeous and love those backing papers. i still love red and green for a Christmas cards as well as more non traditional colours. Beautiful card. Enjoy your Sunday x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs. I love the pretty image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers too.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card debs, I love this image you have coloured her brilliantly
Hugs Kelly

Basslady said...

this is such a cute card with wonderful details!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Debbie said...

Hiya Debbs
Thanks for commenting while I was away, am back now but feel so spaced out, hot upto 34o in Spain and not used to it, but omg Benidorm was hilarious and Mum was so funny fitting in with all the young ones, I will show you a photo later.

What an adorable "C" card, love that image (i have it to use yet) and I love the two little bells.
Debbiex

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such a sweet image and I love the traditional Christmas colours.
Sorry I haven't visited for a while, I have been rather poorly.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Fabulous traditional colours Debs... a gorgeous card that anyone would like to received at Christmas!

Hugs
Christine x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the sweet image and pretty papers.
Hugs
Wendy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is so beautiful Debs, the image and design look amazing, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Molecraft said...

A gorgeous card, love the traditional colours!
Helen x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card, love the bow with the bells!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this fortnight, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what an absolute sweetie and am loving the bells, Luv Sam x

Juls said...

Adorable!! Hugs Juls

Claire said...

This is just adorable Debs, love the image, fab colours and I love those papers too. Hope you had a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… this is one of my favourite images and you've coloured her beautifully to match the scrummy papers and embellies! I love the rich festive colours! :-)
glad you had a nice relaxing weekend hun… me too!
Hope you have a good week
Big hugs
Sue xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debs this is so gorgeous hunny. Heidi is one of my favourite stamps from Sylvia Zet and you've coloured her beautifully. Love your 'wee' Christmas card ;) Hugs, Wends x

Lisa xx said...

Hi Debs, hope you are keeping well sweetie!

this is adorable, love her wee boots xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

What a beautiful background to your cute image.

Love it!!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous Christmas make, Debs! Love the traditional colours, that scrummy paper and your fab colouring! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a scrummy Christmas card! Fab colouring and the papers are gorgeous, love it all!! Susan xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous, such a beautiful image and I love the paper!
Rebecca.

Samantha said...

Gorgeous card Debs and love how you have doubled up your die its just perfect I can see why its your favourite! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Tammy said...

This is adorable Debs! Such a sweet image and you've colored it beautifully! Gorgeous papers and I love the little bells! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Hugs, Tammy

Emily Leiphart said...

This is stunning, Debs! A forever keepsake. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh Debs, lucky me getting to do TWO DT visits for your gorgeous Christmas card. Seriously love this 'wee' girlie. Thanks for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. We hope you'll join us for the next challenge too and good luck. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Mrs.B said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the adorable image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril

A.T.CRAFTS said...

so cute thank you for joining the crafty girls challenge. Good luck Alana DT member

caroline said...

stunning, thank you for joining us at crafty girls challenges, good luck
caroline dt