Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

For the Boys at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope your week has got off to a great start.
It's another busy week here as today it's my middle son Aaron's birthday (he's 29!!!) and tomorrow it's my eldest son Jamie's birthday (he will be 31!!!)
I whispered those ages as they make me feel far too old!!!

So the new challenge theme over at 


this week was just perfect for me 

FOR THE BOYS 

As it's Aaron's birthday today and he is a bit golf mad I thought I would make a card for him using one of those fabulous large sentiment stamps from Woodware 




Image: Woodware Large Sentiment stamp 
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Button from stash 

Our wonderful sponsor this week is the fabulous
WoJLogo_180x130

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the full details of the prize on offer and top see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and our talented GDT.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Happy Birthday to Aaron, Hope he has a super day. Love this card, Jakes the same loves his golf, Love Hazel xx

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Debs, I think you know how much I love these Woodware stamps and your papers are perfect.
Pauline
x

cheryl said...

Oh this is one brilliant male card hun such a fab design too hugs cheryl xx

Debbie said...

Wow Debbs, you don't look old enough to have boys that age, gimmy some of what you have!!

Super card, I just saw this card over at Papertake when I entered my own card. Love these Woodware words have a few of them. Debbiex

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You know I love these stamps, fab paper piecing, love the colours and papers

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debs, such a great image. I love the papers and brilliant detailing too.
Happy Birthday to Aaron's today and tomorrow to Jamie. You really don't seem old enough to have children of that age!
Hugs Sue xx

Chrissy said...

I LOVE this card Debs...my Dad would love it too as he is an avid golf fan.Fabulous papers and piecing...such great stamp.

luv CHRISSYxx

Janice said...

What a fab card - perfectly designed! Jx

Marjorie said...

This is just fabulous Debs, and 'Happy Birthday' to both your boys..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous card Debs love these stamps! Hope the birthday boys have a great time! Susan x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… I love the paper piecing and the embossed golf ball looks fab! it's a wonderful card - bet Aaron loved it!
Hope Aaron and Jamie both have very Happy Birthdays! I can't believe my Chrissie is 28 this year! it honestly doesn't feel like that long since she was born!
Fingers crossed the weather stays nice for weekend!! You lucky girl going to see Rod…. hope you have a wonderful time hun!
Love Sue xx

Liz McGuire, said...

No way! You really mean they are three and five!! Brilliant card, Liz x

Ira Huberts said...

Happy birthday to both your boys Debs! Your golf card looks supercool, absolutely perfect for a guy! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Christine L said...

Hi Debs...

Loving this fabbie male card... you've even gone to the effort of using dotty embossing for the ball too.... PERFECT!

Hugs
Christine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Hi Debs, sorry I've been such a bad blogger - I'm so behind with commenting! This is a fantastic male design, I love the stamp and your layout is great.
Rebecca.

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x