Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 23 June 2014

Challenge #142 at Sketch n Stash

Good morning my lovely crafty friends. 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and for those in the UK hope you managed to enjoy some of the glorious weather we had.
I took the opportunity to catch up on the never ending mountain of ironing whilst topping up my tan at the same time - somehow I always seem to find it less of a chore when I do it outside :o)

So today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this fortnight we have another fabulous sketch to play with:
and here's what I did with it:



Image: Stampendous 'Agapanthus' - stamped using Perfect Medium and heat embossed with True White embossing powder then inked with Worn Lipstick and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks
Spellbinder Dies: Labels 18 and Decorative Floral Ovals
Design Papers: Craftwork Cards 'Tea Dance'
Sentiment: LOTV 'Set 28'
Flowers made using Martha Stewart mould and White Clay coloured with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink

Our sponsor this fortnight is 
offering this fabulous prize to 1 lucky winner
and
offering another lucky winner 
4 digi images of their choice

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

11 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. I love the white embossed image and gorgeous colours.
hugs Sue xx

Janice said...

A real beauty Debs, love the embossing and inking, looks very pretty. Hope you got the ironing finished. Thanks again for the sponsorship, photos of race on my blog today, Jx

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl... I love how you've done the main image :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is so pretty Debs… I love the gorgeous embossing and the delicate frame is perfect for it… beautiful colours and embellies! ;-)
Hope you have a good week
Hugs Sue xx

Ira Huberts said...

Beautiful delicate card with lovely colours and pretty florals Debs! Hope you're doing fine! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, such pretty colours and I love your Martha Stewart flowers.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Blogger is making life so difficult for me today, my reading list has disappeared so I'm trying to get round as best I can!

A fabulous card... love how you've done the shading behind the agapanthus.. and the perfect layout too.... just gorgeous!

Hugs
Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, love the image and colours and embossing is fab

Wishcraft said...

Oh wow... this is just gorgeous Debs! Love the inky background, and the flowers look fab stamped in white :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs Blogger is being such a pain commenting is taking forever!! Love your card such a gorgeous image. Beautiful inking and love the added sparkle on your clay flowers! Susan xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card, such gorgeous colours and I love the image.
Rebecca.