Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 9 June 2014

Challenge #141 at Sketch n Stash

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a lovely weekend despite the horrendous weather!!!

Today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this fortnight we have another fabulous sketch to play along with:


I took the opportunity to make a card for Jack to give to Jamie - it's his birthday on Wednesday (and Aaron's birthday tomorrow!!!)
Here's what I came up with:




I used some more of the fabby Design Papers from Pink Petticoat that I used on Aaron's card last week and another Pre-Coloured Kenny K die cut topper from The Hobby House.
The star and soccer embellies have been in my stash forever!!

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the details of the prize on offer from our fab sponsor this time:


Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all the lovely comments you have left recently - they really do mean a lot.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



15 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fab card Debs, LOVE the papers and your embossed football mat is genius!! Sure this will be well received xx

Squirrel x said...

Wow that's colourful hun! Brilliant card, and a great take on the sketch. xx

Christine L said...

Bright and brilliant Debs... love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Debs.. such a wonderful image and the papers are perfect with it! Love the layout and embellies! :-)
Hope you have a good week hun
Hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Debs, I love your image and fabulous bright colours.
Pauline
x

Claire said...

This is a fab, fun and bright card - perfect male image and love the layout. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debs. I love the image and wonderful colours with such great embellishments too.
hugs Sue xx

Carole said...

Hope you are well Debs. Glad to hear you had a good holiday.
Fab bright and cheery card
Hugs
Carole xXx

Wishcraft said...

Fab layout and love those papers... great male card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a brilliant card for a lad. Great layering and embellishments they are sure to love it! Susan x

Jane Savage said...

Great design, Debs! Love that red, white and blue and that terrific image. Perfect for any soccer mad boy! xx

~@ngie~ said...

a fantastic boys card & I love KK images... love the dp's & the embellishments too :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Janice said...

Just brilliant Debs - love the colours and your design and that perfect football embossing,Jx

coops said...

so stunning debs.fab male image and I love your bright papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Lovely bright, cheerful card, love it!
Julie x