Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 15 June 2014

Bella with Bouquet for Dad at The Stamp Basket

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend and a very Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there - especially those out there that can't be with their children today for whatever reason.

Firstly mahooosive thanks for all your kind and encouraging words regarding my last post - I know I generally end my posts saying how much I appreciate your support but I wanted to say it at the start - I really do appreciate all your support and encouragement.

Secondly I know a number of you will have seen this post from my very bestest blogging (and real life) buddy Claire - words just can't express my feelings - Claire and Mark and two beautiful people and have had the most horrendous time recently that they just don't deserve. I know Claire is so strong and brave and doing so well staying positive - please pop by and say hello and keep them both in your thoughts.

So I'm here today with my regular Sunday morning inspiration for 


and this week I decided to share a cute card made for Father's Day




So here's the list of goodies available from The Stamp Basket:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Adhesive Pearls: The Hobby House 3mm Ivory Silk (coloured with Copic pen)
Viva Decor Pearl Pen (in flower centres) 'Ice White'
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - as always your visits mean so much.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Debbs
Super card with gorgeous die cuts.
So sorry to hear about Mark and Claire, sent them a message of support, how dreadful for them.
Debbiex

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I like the adorable image and the die cuts.
Kevin xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Debs. And I love that leafy branch die!

Susan xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs… such a cute image and beautifully coloured. I love the leafy branch die… it's gorgeous!
I've just been over to Claire's Blog and read her update… and so wish they didn't have to go through this…. sometimes life is very unfair. I'm praying that the treatment works well for Mark.
Hope you are ok hun… email me if you need anything.
Sending love and hugs
Sue xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the pretty border! I was so sad to hear about Claire's awful news and have left her a message. My thoughts are with you too, you must be so worried. X
Rebecca.

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Debs. I love the sweet image, gorgeous papers and beautiful detailing.
Life seems so cruel sometimes. I cannot begin to imagine how Claire and Mark must be feeling at the moment. My thoughts and prayers are with them both.
hugs to you too,
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs this is absolutely fantastic what a beautiful card for a Dad, the image, colours and design look superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

Such a great card Debs, loving that die cut frame too xx

cheryl said...

Oh hun how beautiful is this such lush colours and detail hugs cheryl xx

Sharon said...

So cute Debs. Love all the beautiful dies and design.
Such a tough time ahead for Claire and god willing, Mark will pull through this.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debs.
I was so sorry and sad to read Claire's post, my heart goes out to them and praying the treatment goes well for Mark, will be thinking of them.
Hugs
Wendy xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a gorgeous card so beautiful! Susan x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, I love your adorable image and all of those wonderful die cuts.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

I was so sorry to hear Claire's message over on her blog... life really isn't fair sometimes.

Your card is beautiful, love that pretty die and the image is very sweet too. Hugs, Lisa x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, a really beautiful card, love your image and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

coops said...

so stunning debs.gorgeous sweet bella and your design is beautiful.

x coops xx

Christine L said...

I'm loving this little cutie images Debs... and wowww to those fabbie die cuts too creating a perfect card design!

Thank you for letting us know about Claire's news... I've popped over and left her a few hugs.. she's a lovely lady who I often come across in blogland. You're right... life often isn't fair...

Hugs
Christine x