Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 5 May 2014

Wee Silver Fairy - What a Wally!!!

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a fabulous (extended) weekend.
Yesterday when I shared my Stamp Basket DT card with you - see here - or just scroll down - I said I would be back today with another 'what a wally' moment!!!

So you might remember the 'what a wally' moment I had with a DT card when I totally forgot the most important factor - the sketch - unbelievable as the DT is Sketch n Stash - DOH!!!
Well this 'what a wally' moment happened when I was making my DT card for The Stamp Basket when I totally used the wrong stamped image - not normally too big an issue - but it is when the shop doesn't even stock it - DOH!!!

So this is the card that I originally made for my DT make at The Stamp Basket 




Card Ingredients:
Image: Wee Stamps ' Silver Fairy' (not available at The Stamp Basket!!!)
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: My Minds Eye 'Dolled Up' (available at The Stamp Basket lol!!!)
Spellbinders: Marvellous Squares
Martha Stewart White Clay and Butterfly Mould
Glamour Dust
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink

Challenges I would like to enter:

Addicted to Stamps - Things with Wings
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Pink and Green 
Graph'It - Let's Go Pink
C.R.A.F.T - Make Your Own Embellishment
In The Pink - Fluttering By
Crafty Little Fairies - In the Garden (don't know about you but I'm sure there are fairies in my garden)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really do appreciate all your continued support.
Off to make tea now and then have a good bloggy catch up :o)

TTFN

27 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

This is so pretty. Love that fairy image and the sparkle. The patterned papers are lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

Céline said...

fantastic card! love the design
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Claire said...

Hello wally! He he we all have them moments at some time. Love your card, gorgeous colours and lots of sparkle. Hope you have had a fabby extended weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous hun and i'm so glad the card i sent you arrived too, and you liked it, Luv Sam x

Janice said...

Still a super card! Love the image, the glitter wings and the design. Hope you've had a super May Day, Jx

Debbie said...

Hiya Debbs. Oh I hate it when stuff like that happens, as if making a card isn't bad enough without choosing the wrong image!!
I have had a great weekend. Chris and I were at a local Cider Festival yesterday, so today we have been a bit worse for wear....Enjoyed the extra day off tho'.
Beautiful card with a gorgeous image and super papers and clay butterflies. Debbiex

Sue said...

Your 'wally' moment is just the sort of thing I do! Anyway, your card is gorgeous Debs, I can see why you were so keen to use that cute image and you have coloured her beautifully. I love the papers and fabulous layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cutie and what a fab colour combo. Hope you will enter my new candy x

Sharon said...

We all make bloopers like your Debs - think we all have too much on our minds at times.
Your card is stunning. I love this image and such a beautifully design card.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon x

Vivi Casale said...

O-M-G Debs, this card is absolutely stunning! I love this image so much! I have it but never color it up! I must do it!!!
anyway, love the 3D wings.. awesome idea!!!
it is a fabulous card!!
xx

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love her layered sparkly wings!
Hugs, Tammy

Sarah said...

That made me chuckle Debs!! She's beautiful nonetheless!! xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the pretty fairy x Susan x

Squirrel x said...

I'm sat here chuckling because I did the self same thing this week!! I was convinced the stamp I used was in store, but nope. Anyhoo, gorgeous card hun, you have chosen such pretty colours for that fab image. Love it. Hugs xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, I love your design, she might have been the wrong stamped image but she is beautiful and I love the dimension you have created.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

This is beautiful Debs... love that Silver Fairy.. have used her a couple of times.

And as president and secretary... I'll definitely let you into the 'what a wally' club!! hehe - I've been in it a while!!

Hugs
Christine x

Ira Huberts said...

You have made such a lovely card with one of the sweetest fairies around Debs, so pretty! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Juls said...

beautiful .... loving the sparkle on her wings! Hugs Juls

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the adorable image, Thanks for playing along with Graph'It colour challenge, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love your fabulous mix of papers and gorgeous image and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Cornelia W said...

That fairy is just too pretty - love the sparkly wings! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

CraftygasheadZo said...

So lovely! Perfect for our 'Pink' theme over at Graph It Markers - colour challenge. Thanks for joining us. Take care Zo xx (DT)

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and those wings look fab! Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It Colouring Challenge this time
Claire xx

Zippy said...

Such a lovely card and fab papers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies xxx

Mandy said...

Hi Debs,

Not sure if you are aware but you won a prize at CRAFT challenge with this card sponsored by our store Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet.

Please get in touch with Jo at the challenge to claim your prize

Kind Regards

Mandy (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

Vicky said...

Well your wally moment is gorgeous my sweetie I lurve this image & I really love her psarkly wings, she so deserves to sparkle.
Thank you also for joining us over at Crafty Little Fairies, hope you will join us for our new challenge, spots & stripes.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx