Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 24 May 2014

Use Felt or Fabric at A Gem of a Challenge

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Busy day ahead here in the Simpson household as I need to finish the washing, ironing and packing for our jolly holidays tomorrow. And in a moment of madness we agreed to letting Jack invite 3 of his friends round this evening for pizza and to watch the football - which doesn't finish until 10pm and we have to be up at 4:00am for a 7:00am flight!!! But he did do well in his recent mock GCSE's and that was his best bartering tool lol!!!

So this is my last 'live' post before we go away and this time I'm here to share my DT 'make' for the new challenge over at 


and this fortnight the theme is

USE FELT OR FABRIC ON YOUR PROJECT
Please note ribbon and/or lace not included

So I decided to think outside the box and this is what I came up with:




I have to say that these were so much easier to do than I had expected :o)
I simply resized the gorgeous pre-coloured Chloe images - keeping the height the same for all the vests and then made them smaller for the pants but again kept the height all the same.
Then I printed them onto fabric transfer paper - the one I bought didn't even need to have the images mirrored :o)
Leave to dry for a few minutes and then trim around close to the image - peel off the backing sheet - place where you want the image to go - cover with silicon paper and iron on with a hot non-steam iron - simples!!!
 I have to say I was thrilled with the end result though and they hopefully will be arriving with the recipient - my scrummilicious Granddaugter Lola Arizona today :o)

As always Janet is offering  lucky 1 winner 
Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by to see my today.
If I don't get round to visiting you later I'll catch up with you when I get back a week on Monday.
Have a fabulous weekend.

TTFN

22 comments:

Sarah said...

What adorable little "undies" sets...genius idea!! Have a lovely holiday! xx

Avril Ann said...

OMG Debs, what a wonderful, wonderful idea, wee girls will love them and the big girls too, actually..hugs hun xxx

Donna Mosley said...

AMAZING!!!!! Debs, what a fab idea.

Donna x

Claire said...

Just love, love, love these - you certainly did think outside the box and these images are just perfect. Great pressie too - I think Lola will be thrilled! Hope you have a non stressful day getting ready for your hols. Hope you all have a fabulous time and enjoy that sunshine. Catch up with you when you are back. Hugs and love, Claire xx

Dora said...

Wow Debs this is awesome! I never knew about this technique :) your granddaughter will be so thrilled when she gets all these pants and vests with all these cute images on them.. definitely one lucky lady :)

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Fantastic Debs..what a brilliant out of the box project..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole said...

These are fab Debs. I should think you are pleased with then & I'm sure Lola will love them
Have a great holiday
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sue said...

WOW! Such a fabulous idea Debs, they look really gorgeous and I love the adorable images.
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive comments, they really mean a lot.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Big hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are absolutely adorable Debs, fabulous!!
Kevin xx

mixamatoasties said...

What a fabulous idea. I'm sure they'll be well received!!

Hope you have a fabulous holiday xxx

Ira Huberts said...

Supercute! It's a wonderful and fun technique, isn't it? Love the outcome Debs, hope you're doing fine, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW these are brilliant, what a clever Lady you are!!! Hope you have a brilliant Holiday, bring some sun back for me!! Love Hazelxox

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so cute and look fab. Have a wonderful holiday x

Pop's Cards said...

I love these so cute hugs Pops x

coops said...

oh wow these are fantastic debs.so sweet and pretty and perfect for a little princess ;D

xx coops xx

mags said...

Fabulous idea Debs and they look so cute. Hope you have a good holiday.
Mags
x

Sharon said...

Debs, I love, love, love these. I want some for my grand daughter. Trouble is, they are so gorgeous it would be a shame to cover them with clothes.
Have a wonderful holidy.
Hugs Sharon. x

cotnob said...

These are brilliant Debs, such a wonderful selection of images and fabulous take on the challenge.
Have a lovely holiday.
Pauline
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

What an awesome project! I love what you've done here! Saw it at A Gem of a Challenge and had to come take a look. Your granddaughter will love these!

Juls said...

wow wow wow!!!! These are stunning, what an amazing gift idea!! Hugs Juls

Deborah said...

You should be thrilled with these, they are stunning.

Deborah A

Janet said...

Gorgeous Debs! I have had a dabble at this myself and it's such fun!
Have a fabby holiday! x