Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Sketchie Free For All at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and having a wonderful week so far.
Hopefully I'm having a great time lazing by the poolside soaking up the sun as this is a scheduled post whilst I'm away :o)

So I'm here in spirit to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and as it's the last Tuesday of the month then that means it's time for a fabulous new sketch from our Dawny or you could choose to use one from our archives as it's a 

SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL

I decided to play with the new sketch and here's what I did with it:




Our very generous sponsor this week is 
offering 1 lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Card Ingredients:
Image: Pre-coloured Elizabeth Bell die cut topper from The Hobby House 'Strawberry Tea' collection
Design Papers: Craftwork Cards 'Al Fresco'
Martha Stewart Scrolled Lace and Floral Lace Border Punches
Flower, Skelton Leaves, Ribbon, Adhesive Pearls and Charm from stash

Thanks for calling in to see me today and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave.
I look forward to reading them all when I get back and having a good old bloggy catch up with you :o)

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Debs this is just superb hun, and I love the LO, might have to have a go at that sketch, love the papers and image you have chosen too, hugs xx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Debs, adorable image and I love those papers.
hugs Sue xx

Debbie said...


Hiya Debbs.
Hope all is well with you all in Portugal, I hope it's nice and hot.
Your card is gorgeous, love the image and papers. It is a super sketch too.
Enjoy.
Debbiex

coops said...

so stunning debs..gorgeous sweet image and I love your papers and pretty bunting :D

xx coops xx

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Debs, can you bring some lovely sunshine back with you, as the weather here is terrible lol!! hope you are having a lovely holiday...
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Ira Huberts said...

How very sweet this is Debs, adorable card, love how you coloured your image, so pretty! Hope you're doing fine, hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! hugs Juls

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is a little beauty, that image is so cute and adorable, the papers and card design look ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Soooo cute and what gorgeous colours

Wendy said...

Adorable and absolutely gorgeous Debs, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such a pretty image and fabulous details.
Pauline
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Gorgeous Debs love the pretty patterned papers and lovely bunting! Susan x

Christine L said...

Hi Debs

I'm loving this gorgeous colourful creation... the pre coloured image is fab... but what you've done with it in the design is perfect!

I'm not going to try to catch up on the cards I've missed while I've been away... If I tried to do it for all the lovely ladies I follow, I'd be sitting here till next week!! hehe

Christine x

Christine L said...

Hi Debs

I'm loving this gorgeous colourful creation... the pre coloured image is fab... but what you've done with it in the design is perfect!

I'm not going to try to catch up on the cards I've missed while I've been away... If I tried to do it for all the lovely ladies I follow, I'd be sitting here till next week!! hehe

Christine x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs! such an adorable image and the papers are just perfect with it! I love the pretty bunting and embellies! :-))
Hope you are having lovely holipops!!
Hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

This is a real sweetie Debs, love the image and layout and those papers are gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x