Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Oh So Cute at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a lovely weekend and managed to see and enjoy some of the gorgeous weather we had.
So disappointed that it hasn't stayed around for a while longer - would have been nice to get a head start on my tan before my jolly holibobs on Sunday :o)

Today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week it is a super adorable theme

OH SO CUTE

So that gave me the opportunity to use one of my uber cute new LOTV fairy images and here's what I did with it:




Card ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Joy Crafts 'Butterfly Border' Die
Memory Box 'Chloe' Die
Lea'bilities 'Corner Flower' Die
Sentiment Tag: LOTV
Organza Ribbon from stash
Star Dust Stickles

Our fabulous sponsor this week is 
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the gorgeous prize on offer and to see the stunning inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Simon Says Stamp - Die Crazy
Cutie Pie - Cute and Bling
Fitztown - Feminine
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Things with Wings
The Ribbon Girls - Lilac and Purple

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
I really appreciate all your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

32 comments:

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Debs, lovely colours and these little fairies are just so cute... lovely card:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Sarah said...

She's gorgeous Debs and I love the die cuts and the papers you have used. Cold and drizzly here too :0(

Pat K said...

Oh so very cute Debs...love this image and your beautiful design. Pat K x

Debbie said...

Hiya Debbs.
Wow gorgeous card, sweet image and lovely colour. Like those die cut flowers, sweet.
I am off out to Ikea tomorrow and hop I will be able to call at the LOTV shop for a nose.
Debbiex

Janice said...

Ooh Debs I do so love these new fairies, may just have to get a couple. Super card with lovely colours colouring and dies. Perfect as always. Jx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Debs, such a lovely image and fabulous details.
Pauline
x

Ira Huberts said...

Oh my, this is so pretty, your card looks fabulous with these fine colours and adorable image Debs! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Jane Savage said...

Aww, Debs, I love, love, love this! Gorgeous purples (my fav) and such an adorable image!
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Debs..fabulous colouring and love the papers and dies and sparkle.

luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely adorable, Luv Sam x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the cute image also the wonderful colours and die cuts a super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

Love this sweet fairy and all those gorgeous dies you've used... such a pretty card Debs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

So gorgeous Debs, I have this sweet image on my wish list. I love the pretty papers and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the very cute fairy and gorgeous design.

Donna x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the very cute fairy and gorgeous design.

Donna x

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the sweet image and lovely colour combo and those fabby dies too - especially the butterfly border. Hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

Lin said...

What perfect dies you used to enhance that darling stamped image, Debs! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Ema M said...

Loving all that sparkle! Great attention to detail and pretty purples. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck! I hope you noticed we’re having a DT call as well! Be sure to let all your friends know! You can read all the details here.
Ema
FCB DT Coordinator

Debbie said...

Hi Debs...beautiful card. Such a sweet image and gorgeous colours. x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is gorgeous Debs, what a sweet image. Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.beautiful lilac colours and I love the pretty fairy and details :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Ooooh this is gorgeously girl Debs and I love the lilac colour theme. You've positioned the die-cuts perfectly, they look brilliant :) Donna ♥ x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous Debs, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is beautiful Debs, I love the cute LOTV image and the pretty papers.

kandis said...

Gorgeous card. Love your image and stunning embellishments. Thank you for sharing at cfth challenge.

Debbie said...

Oh Debs this is a real cutie.Love your card.Hugs Debbie x

happyglitzygirl said...

A very beautiful card, love the colour (my fav) and all those yummy die cuts, great colouring as well. Just gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love the purples and your gorgeous die-cuts. And, of course, the adorable fairy!
Rebecca.

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous! Lovely colours and I think I need that stamp....even though I have the other LotV Pom Pom fairy!!

Susan xx

melsanford said...

Oh gorgeous! Beautiful image and I LOVE your colour scheme :-) Thank you for joining our "Things with Wings" challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anne said...

Very pretty card Debs, thanks for entering our fairy challenge this month.

Good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Helen said...

Absolutely gorgeous - a really sweet card.

Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x