Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

In the Pink at Divas by Design

Good morning my lovely crafty friends. 
It's a real dull damp start to the day here in Gloucestershire :o(
So as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is spending the day with his Daddy (it's Aaron's day off) and not coming for his usual play day with Grandma today I know what I will be doing - spending some time in my little crafty haven - trying to get ahead before we jet off on our holly jollibobs at the end of the month :o)

But before I head off upstairs I would just like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week the theme is 

IN THE PINK
I recently treated myself to a 'few' of the fabulous Woodware large sentiment stamps and I have used one of them for today's share:



Card Ingredients:
Image: Woodware Large Sentiment Stamp 21st Birthday
Paper-Pieced with LOTV 'Always and Forever'
Sheer organza ribbon from stash
Simples!!!

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the full details of the prize on offer and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my wonderful DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always so lovely to see you here and you are always welcome.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

21 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Gorgeous girly card Debs, have a fab crafty day. Susan x

Sarah said...

A fabby pink creations Debs, love the paper piecing xx

Debbie said...

Hiya Debbs.
I love Wooodware stamps and have a few (not this tho', but I do have a 2 and a 1 but this is super).
I like the "Baby" stamp too. And my friend has the Snow and Fishing.
This 21 card is lovely, like the colours and the PP.
Debbiex

Dawn C said...

Love how you have paper pieced this big stamp Debs, the papers are scrummy too, lovely card x

Juls said...

This is gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love these big sentiment stamps and you have used some of my favourite papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Janice said...

Paper pieced to perfection! What a delightful card, and a very pretty bow I may add! Jx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs. I love the wonderful 21 and the paper piecing looks so pretty… it's a fab design… what a great stamp set! glad you treated yourself and can't wait to see the others that you bought !! :-))
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

Love this, great paper piecing and fab papers and layout. Hope you had a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Debs. I love these stamps and the papers are gorgeous. Such a striking statement.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, fabulous paper piecing and design, love those pretty papers.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Jac said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the papers, it may well be simples but it's gorgeous, have a great week xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love this fabulous stamp and great paper piecing and pretty papers ;D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Debs... LOVE the paper piecing and of course, being boss lady at In The Pink challenge.. I LOVE the colour choice too!! hehe

Hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, fabulous design and pretty papers - I just love these Woodware 'Huge' stamps, I'm still busy with the 18 one!
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Oooo super hun and fabby paper piecing too, Luv Sam x

Wishcraft said...

I really must get this stamp, it's fab! Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is beautiful Debs, I love the image and pretty papers.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love these stamps. Beautiful layout and papers

Tammy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs, I love that Woodware stamp and your fabulous paper piecing!
Hugs, Tammy

Kelly said...

This is jsut gorgeous!! x