Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Dandelion Girl Birthday Wishes for The Stamp Basket

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are making the most of the extended weekend and have been able to enjoy the brighter weather. Wouldn't it be lovely if it decided to stay with us for a while - I know that the sunshine makes me feel better for sure.

So today I'm here with my regular Sunday morning inspiration using some scrummy stash from


and this week I have used an old favourite - who I still think is uber cute :o)


Here's what I did with it:




So here are the links that will take you straight to the items used available from The Stamp Basket

Image: Wee Stamps 'Dandelion Girl'
Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
Colouring Medium: Copics 
Design Papers: Dovecraft 'Back to Basics II - Pink'
Die Cuts: Memory Box 'Whimsical Flourish'
Nellie Snellen 'Multi-Frame Hearts'
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink

Hope you like it :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
Di's Digis - Birthdays
Brown Sugar - Patterned Paper
Crafts 4 Eternity - Stamp It!
Fairy Tale - Cute Only
Graph'It Colour Challenge - Let's Go Pink
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
In the Pink - Fluttering By
Paper Crafting Journey - Spots and/or Stripes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I always appreciate your visits and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Another busy day ahead here as all the boys and all the girls and all 3 of my scrummy Grandchildren are coming for tea later - I love it when we are all together - it's a bit noisy and a bit hectic but I wouldn't have it any other way :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

p.s Tomorrow I will share another 'what a wally' moment with you!!!!

26 comments:

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Debs, love the stamp and all the pinkyness lol. I am hoping the sunshine stays around for a long time, people keep asking where l have been for my hols and it is just the garden and allotment - love being outside. Enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

Sarah said...

She is adorable Debs, a true pink confection!! Have a lovely day!! xx

Debbie said...

Morning Debbs.
Gorgeous card. Love the colours and image and your colouring is super too.
I like that big swirl, got my eye on that!
butterfly and hearts are super too.
Have a great day with all the family. I am off to a local Cider Festival, so might be a bit worse for wear later!!
Debbiex

Claire said...

Adorable card Debs, love the sweet image and those papers are just gorgeous. Have a great evening with the family. Hugs, Claire x

Ira Huberts said...

What a treat to catch up with all of your latest lovely creations Debs! So sorry I've been MIA, but the past couple of days have been rather hectic at work... But it's wonderful to see you have been so active and prolific! Such a wonderful array of new cards, fab work! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous, love the pink and white, send us some sunshine please, dull here. I have some candy on offer x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the sweet image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing.
I hope you have a fabulous time with your lovely family.
hugs Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so cute, what a fabby card, Love all the pink, Hope you are having a great bank holiday, Love Hazelxx

Laura Sterckx said...

This is so pretty. The image is colored beautifully and I love the sparkle. :) Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, such a pretty image and papers. I love your delicate die cut details.
Pauline
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Gorgeous vision of pinkiness Debs! Hope you are having a fab tea with everyone, Susan xx

vickiscraft said...

Stunning card Debs, I love all the gorgeous dies you have used, glad you enjoyed your birthday too, enjoy your family tea! ;)

Vicki xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.really sweet image and I love your pretty pink colours :D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

She is pretty Debs..fabulous colouring and love the papers and swirl die..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

cheryl said...

This is realy beautiful hun ove the image and design hugs cheryl xxx

Sharon said...

She is adorable Debs and beautifully coloured. Love the swirly die and gorgeous papers.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Janice said...

Debs this is another very sweet girly card, sorry I thought I commented yesterday, obviously just looked! Jx

Christine L said...

Such a lovely pink and girlie card Debs.. love that image and your fabulous butterfly too!

Sounds like you were in for a fun day yesterday...

Thanks for sharing at In the Pink... hope we see you at the Pink Palace again soon!

Christine x

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Debs… I love the image - she's adorable and your colouring is really beautiful… gorgeous papers and embellies! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Loving all the pretty pink on this sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Paper Crafting Journey, Elizabeth (DT)

Elfies-Bastelstube said...

So cute love the Image and all the Details.
Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge
hugs Elfie

crafty-stamper said...

I love the soo cute image,B.papers and die-cuts -beautiful--thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the adorable image, Thanks for playing along with Graph'It colour challenge, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

michele said...

Lovely card Debs Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Anjie said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us in our pink challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
Anjie (DT)

verybellemakes said...

So pretty, love the pink and the layout! Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT