Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 23 May 2014

Christmas Shopping at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you've had a good week and are ready for an extended weekend - if you're in the UK :o)

Today I would like to share my DT make for 


and this week Team Snowflakes are sharing their inspiration on the theme

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Now as I have been busy getting ready for my jolly holibobs on Sunday I thought I would make a super quick card using a fabulous pre-coloured Kenny K topper from The Hobby House that my bestest blogging buddy Claire sent me in a huge parcel of goodies for my birthday last year - better late than never to use it eh??




How perfect is that image for the theme!!

Our fabulous sponsors this week are:
offering 1 lucky winner a stamp of their choice
and
offering another lucky winner

Card Ingredients:
Image: Kenny K Pre-Coloured Topper 'Christmas Shopping'
Design Papers: Kaisercraft - Magazine Freebie from last year - or maybe even the year before!!
Flowers and Twine from stash
Sentiment Tags: LOTV
Star Dust Stickles

Please pop over to the main challenge to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all the lovely comments you have left recently - they really do mean a lot.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, loving the colours, hugs Pops x x x

Whisper said...

Oooo super hun and i hope you have a fabby hols too, Luv Sam x

Claire said...

Great card Debs and like most stash, it gets used eventually ... right? LOL - The image is just perfect for the challenge. Hope you are well and have a lovely weekend come holiday! Jealous LOL. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs love that image also the fab design.
hugs
lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs love that image also the fab design.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, I love your gorgeous topper and lovely traditional Christmas colours.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the image and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Janice said...

What a beauty, super image and a super card - was going to wish you happy hols tonight, but my guess is you're back tomorrow with another something before you go! Jx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely card, great image and traditional colours, fab layout too

mixamatoasties said...

She is just gorgeous! Fabulous card.


xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.fab sassy image and I love your rich traditional colours ;D

xx coops xx

cheryl said...

Oh wow debs this is stunning just live the image and gorgeous detail hunny hugs cheryl xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is beautiful, I love the image and your gorgeous embellishments. Have a lovely holiday!
Rebecca.

Deborah said...

Fab card Debs, great image and fab colours.

Deborah A