Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 26 May 2014

Challenge #140 at Sketch n Stash

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and hope the weather has been kind.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Mr Blogger is still playing nicely and published this scheduled post whilst I am currently enjoying some quality time with my DH and Jack in Portugal.

Today I would like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 

and this week we have another fabulous sketch for you to play with:


Here's what I did:



I have used some scrummy new stash from Craftwork Cards - they recently had a fabulous offer on 4 gorgeous Paper Pads in 6"x6" that came with some free matching die cut sheets full of sentiments and embellishments - well it would have been rude not to buy them :o)
These gorgeous papers and the sentiment panel are from the 'Time Flies' collection - love it!!!
Apologies for using my most favourite flutterby die at the moment again!!

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Our wonderful sponsor this fortnight is:
 
offering 1 lucky winner
£10 to spend in their online store.

Thanks for visiting me today - and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave.
I'll be playing catch up with you when I get back next week.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

19 comments:

Avril Ann said...

I love this sketch Debs, and your card is just perfect, beautiful detail and colours here hun xx

Janice said...

What a clever card Debs - love how you've used the sketch, Jx

Aunty Sue said...

Debs Hope Your Having A Wonderful Time. Stunning Card Just Love The Colour And That Butterfly Die

Squirrel x said...

So gorgeous hun - classical elegance! Hugs xx

Jane Savage said...

Absolutely stunning, Debs! Gorgeous purples (my fave) and pretty die-cuts! Hope you're having a fab time in Portugal! xx

Daniele said...

stunning card Debs
hugs x

Sue said...

Stunning card Debs. I love the papers and gorgeous colours.
hugs Sue xx

Juls said...

so very gorgeous and stylish!!! Hugs Juls

Claire said...

Absolutely beautiful card - love that butterfly border and gorgeous detailing and colour. Hugs, Claire xx

Ira Huberts said...

Very stylish and elegant card Debs, love how you used those pretty die cuts, fab colours! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty Birthday card Debs and I love those butterflies..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

simply stunning debs.beautiful classy design and colours and I love your details :D

xx coops xx

Deborah said...

Stunning Debs. Love how you've used the butterfly border.

Deborah A

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful Debs. Love the scrummy papers and design. I really can't blame you for using that butterfly die twice - it is gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, love the design and colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A gorgeous card Debs. Hope you are having a fab holiday! Susan x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Debs love the butterflies die, I have added it to my wish list, the sentiment as the main focal point is lovely a super creation.
hugs
lorraine x

~@ngie~ said...

a fantastic card darl... love the sentiment & butterfly die & the dp's too hehehe :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Debs… the purple is so pretty with the scrummy paper… I love the butterfly border and pretty flowers… it has a lovely vintage feel to it too! :-)
Hugs Sue xx