Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 25 May 2014

Bluebell With Friend at The Stamp Basket

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
I am hoping Mr Blogger has played nicely and posted the first of my scheduled posts this week as I am currently up in the air on my way to Portugal for a week of sun and relaxation.
Fingers crossed for that too :o)

So I'm here with my usual Sunday Morning inspiration using scrummy stash from 


and this week I have kept my make fairly CAS with the focus on the sweetest image from 




So here's the links to the products used available from The Stamp Basket:

Stamped onto: Neenah Classic White
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: WRS 'Peach Blossom'
Heart Die Cut: Nellie Snellen Multi Frame Die - fantastic value in the Spring Sale at £5.96 for 7 dies :o)

Thanks for popping by to see me.
I'll catch up with you all when I get back.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
TTFN


11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, great colours. Safe flight x

Avril Ann said...

Gorgeous Debs, love the image and your colours and LO, hugs xxx

Sue said...

Awwwww such a sweet image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and fabulous layout too.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
hugs Sue xx

cheryl Baker said...

well it worked hun this is just gorgeous love the image and super fab layout too,hugs Cherylxx

Gemma said...

Such a cute card
Gemma xx

Claire said...

Adorable card hun, love the image and that pretty heart border. Hugs, Claire x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super, cute card Debs.
Hopefully, by now, you will be dipping your toes in the swimming pool, cocktail in hand!!!
Have a fabulous holiday.
Caroline xxx

Debbie said...

Such a cute card Debs. Love this image. x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is such a pretty card! Love the colours!
Hugs Lynsey x

Juls said...

so very cute and gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really adorable image and I love your colours and papers ;D

xx coops xx