Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly - Optional No Design Papers

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

Today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and as it's the first Tuesday of the month we have our regular theme of

ANYTHING GOES 
with the OPTIONAL extra of 
NO DESIGN PAPERS 

As you will see from my card I opted out of the optional extra - big style lol!!!




Can you guess who it's for lol!!!
I can hardly believe that  in a few short weeks my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona will be a BIG 3 years old!!!! Where has that time gone!!!

So here's what I used:

Image - LOTV 'Cake Glorious Cake'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Perfect Pair'
Ribbons and Ric Rac from stash 
Diamante Spacer - The Ribbon Girl
Pink Acrylic Gem (inside spacer) - The Ribbon Girl
Flower: Memory Box 'Cherry Blossom'
Flat Back Pearl (in centre of flower) - The Hobby House 
Memory Box 'Party Lanterns'
Adhesive Pearls - The Hobby House
Sizzix Tim Holtz 'Wordplay' Letters & Numbers
Glamour Dust
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink

Our fabulous sponsor this week are the wonderful Lisa and Laila over at 
offering  very lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

LOTV Monthly Challenge - Fairies
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
Tip Top Tuesday - Numbers
Crafty Bloggers Network - Pink and Ribbon
Stamps and Fun - Birthday
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Fairies or Fantasy

Before I go I would just like to share a couple of my favourite photos from the weekend:



Thanks for popping b y to see me today and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN



23 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card, Debs!
What beautiful photos!xx

cotnob said...

This is another gorgeous card Debs, beautiful papers and image and fabulous details.
Wonderful photographs of the children.
Pauline
x

ellyscard creatief said...

What a beautys.
Gr Elly

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful, such a great design with these gorgeous papers!
Rebecca.

Dawn C said...

Beautiful card Debs & really cute too x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I am sure Lola will love this special card made by Grandma' :-)

lovely photo's too ,,, awww :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the papers and colours and such a sweet image too. Love the pics and can't believe how they are all growing up so fast! Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs love the stamp and those yummy lOTV papers too. Cute photo's of your adorable sweethearts x Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love those papers but I must not buy them when I go to LOTV on Sat, really don't need any paper. Fab pics too. Hope you will enter my candy x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Debs. I love the cute image, gorgeous papers and wonderful detailing. I am sure Lola will love it.
Thank you for making me smile with your beautiful photographs.
hugs Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Blimey, is she really 3 already?! She's going to love her card, it's SO pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sheri said...

AH! I adore the name Lola!! Aren't grandkids the best!! She is going to adore this beautiful card!

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Debs...perfect for your sweet 3 year old. Good looking bunch of grandkids...tfs. Pat K x

Christine L said...

Hi Debs..

Such a gorgeously pretty LOTV image and fabulous paper choice too. A beautiful card! Thanks for sharing those lovely pics too..

Hugs
Christine x

Marjorie said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous card Debs, lovely image and papers, such lovely photos' too:)
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Juls said...

too cute for words ... Loving it!! Hugs Juls

Juls said...

so utterly gorgeous, love every detail! Hugs Juls

Sue B said...

Ooh this is SO pretty Debs!! such a wonderful image… she's adorable! and Wow I love those scrummy papers… gorgeous colours! :-)
Aww thanks for sharing your photos… the first one is SO sweet! and the 2nd one made me smile… they both look so happy! they are growing up fast now!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is beautiful Debs, I love the cute image and pretty papers.

Nikki said...

Great card. Love the image and the gorgeous papers. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.sweet image and I love your pretty pink colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

Blankina said...

What a super sweet LOTV card..
Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamps,
goodluck and hope to see you soon!
Hugs Blankina

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Super sweet card!
Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Stampin'
Pia xx