Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Anything Goes at Divas by Design

Good morning my lovely crafty friends. Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.
I am starting to get super excited now as just a few more days until I will be (hopefully) be soaking up the sun by the poolside in Portugal :o)

But today I have an important job to do - help my squidglicious Grandson make some new jigsaw puzzles and hopefully get to kick the ball around the back garden if it stays dry :o)

So before he arrives I would just like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week Team B are sharing inspiration on that easiest of themes

ANYTHING GOES

I recently treated myself to some scrummy new Sugar Nellie images and that is what I decided to play with this time:




Now it may look like I had a terrible accident with the Stickles but I thought it would be a good idea to 'dab' it around her wings to look like 'fairy dust' - not sure it has worked - what do you think?

Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Joy Crafts Butterfly Die 
Shabby Pink Frantage
Worn Lipstick Distress Stickles
Flower ribbon from stash 
Gorgeous flower embellishment bought with birthday voucher from my lovely DT buddy Janice - thanks hun :o)
Sentiment: Stampin' Up

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the prize on offer from our fab sponsor this week and to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my fabulous DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 115 April Showers Bring May Flowers 
Aurora Wings - Butterflies
A&T emerald Fairies - Flowers, Ribbon and/or Lace 
A Little bit Crafty - Flower Power
Feeling Crafty - One for the Girls
Crafts 4 Eternity - To Die For
Polkadoodles - Things with Wings

Thanks for taking the time to come and visit it me today - it is always great to see you here and I love reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

28 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a gorgeous card, love the fairy dust around her wings. Susan x

Sarah said...

She is beautiful Debs and the "fairy Dust" works for me!! Have fun with the jigsaw puzzles but just be careful playing football though, you don't want a cartilage injury before the hollibobs!! xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous, Debs! Beautiful papers and fabulous colouring! Love that ‘fairy dust’ effect it looks amazing! xx

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, delicious hun, she really does look lovely xx

PoppyKCrafts said...

What a great creation thank you for stopping by Polkadoodles Have a great day and Keeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT x

coops said...

so stunning debs.beautiful colouring and image and I love your pink colours ;D

xx coops xx

Dawn C said...

Aw Debs, this is really pretty, love the papers too. x

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card Debs, really pretty. Love the image and her wings look great.
Sarah-Jane x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Debs, I like the image and the gorgeous embellishments.
Kevin xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I adore these fairies and yes it has worked, lookms fabulous. Great colours and layout

Janice said...

A delightful image and card Debs, I I love the fairy dust, cause it made my wishes come true! Thanks for my surprise delivery! Hope the jigsaws are going well, Alan would sit for hours at them as long as he had a chum working with him. He also loved football too! Jx

michele said...

Gorgeous card Debs thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the sweet image, pretty colours and beautiful papers too. I think the fairy dust looks fabulous!
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Debs… isn't she gorgeous!! I like her sparkly wings and think the Fairy Dust looks fab! the papers are very pretty and I love the butterfly border and the scrummy flower! :-)
Hope you've had a fab day with Oliver!! and hope you have a wonderful holiday too!
Love Sue xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I adore this image and love all the sparkle, especially the bits around her wings! Love the flower embellishment too. Enjoy your day with Oliver and the sunshine. Hugs, Claire x

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Deb, this is just so pretty in pink! Love the image, the sparkle, and that lovely butterfly border die. Thanks so much for joining our Butterflies Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Debs, gorgeous in pink and the butterfly border has definitely got the WOW factor...stunning! :) Donna ♥ x

Bev said...

this is absolutely gorgeous Debs I love everything about it! Thank you so much for joining in with our 'wings' challenge over at polkadoodles.

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a pretty image and I love your papers and embellishments.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debs, love the fairy dust around her wings.
Hugs Wendy xx

Chrissy said...

Pink..sparkly..and just gorgeous Debs..beautiful card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning, a gorgeous creation today :0) Hugs Pops x x x

Debbie said...

Another beautiful card.so adorable.hope you had lots of fun with your grandson.have a super duper holiday.Hugs Debbie x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Love this fairy, and I think your idea worked beautifully... t'is a gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Debs, I love that image and all of the fairy dust!!
Hugs, Tammy

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so pretty. What a beautiful image and the fairy dust around the wings looks so effective!
Rebecca.