Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

White Plus One at Papertake Weekly

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter break and that the Easter bunny was good to you.

Huge apologies to my Papertake Weekly DT buddies for my late post for this week's challenge on the theme

WHITE PLUS ONE OTHER

Yesterday was a little bit manic in my house - Jamie came over with Ruby (he has the job of looking after her on his day off - every Tuesday - which we have now nicknamed 'Ruby Tuesday' lol!!! as Rowena is now back at work). Then my brother and his daughter and Granddaughter arrived for a visit at lunchtime and Aaron came over with Oliver to see them too. 
Then Jack had a football match in the evening - so by the time everyone had gone and the match was finished and I caught up with Eastenders - I was fit for nothing but my bed!!!

So here is my DT make for the new challenge over at 




Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

I'll be back a little later with another DT make for today.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA


Thanks for popping by to see me - it's always great to see you here and I always love to read any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

11 comments:

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous!! Very stylish!! Hugs Juls

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs wow what a busy day but I bet you loved seeing everyone. Fabulous card today Love the bright pink. Susan x

Marjorie said...

This is so pretty Debs, love the pink and white together, just gorgeous:)
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Vicky said...

Super fabulous CAS card sweetie, its lush.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

It does sound like you had a busy day, I am exhausted just reading about it!
Your card is gorgeous, I love image, pretty colours and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Debs, such pretty pinks.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Debs… what a fab design… I love the effect of the stamps against the patterned paper and the pearls finish it off beautifully! :-)
Ah sounds like you have had a house full of fun… love that you call it Ruby Tuesday…. brilliant!! Lol
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

A lovely card Debs - sounds like you had a lovely day, even though it was hectic. Hugs, Claire x

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous, so fresh and pretty!
Helen x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your pretty cas design and stunning pink and white combo ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful, I love the colour scheme and pretty butterflies - such a stylish design!
Rebecca.