Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 17 April 2014

Use The Word 'Happy' at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends. I hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather we are having in the UK at the moment - just perfect for the Easter break so I hope it lasts.

I am mega happy today as my bestest blogging buddy Claire is coming to play :o)
So before we head off to my little Crafty Haven I would just like to share my DT make for this week's challenge over at 


and our theme has been picked by the lovely Judith

USE THE WORD 'HAPPY'

Here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:
Compiled using Serif Craft Artist
Image: Docrafts Digital Designer CD-Rom 'Forever Friends'
Printed onto Linen Cardstock 
Easter Sentiment: Digi Vickie Word Art 
'Happy' Carbon Type Font 
Diamond Stickles

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - your support really is appreciated and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Christine L said...

Wow Debs.... how good is this?? LOVE it.... I really must learn how to use Serif!!

Enjoy your day with Claire..

Hugs
Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How lovely to have Claire coming to play, have fun. Super cite cards too

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeously colourful and HAPPY indeed! xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are brilliant debs.
Hugs Kelly

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous Easter cards Debs love your design. Have a great crafty play day with Claire! Susan xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs - gorgeous image, enjoy our crafty day with your Buddy x Susan x

Carole said...

This is so sweet Debs, love the sparkle
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, adorable image and I love the sparkle on the lettering.
I hope you and Claire have a wonderful day.
hugs Sue xx

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Debs! What a great card.

Hope you and Claire have a fun time today.

Susan x

Whisper said...

Oooo what sweeties and i'm sure you and Claire will have a fabby time in your craft haven too, luv Sam x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Debs!! Love the twinkly " Easter". Have a lovely day and Easter weekend!! xx

Janice said...

Super Easter card Debs. Shuch a cute image and a lovely CAS design. Have fun in the playroom with Claire! Jx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is so sweet, what a great card, Love the linen paper its ace. Hope you and Claire have had a great day, Love Hazelxo

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, I still love FF. xxxxx

Sue B said...

Aww these are SO sweet Debs… such a cute image and I love the glittery Easter letters… they look really fab!
Hope you have a lovely day with Claire!
Big Hugs Sue B xx

vickiscraft said...

Oh Deb I love it! Hope you don't mind if I do a bit of CASeing (wink)

Have a love Easter break! xx

Claire said...

Love these Easter cards Debs and the sparkly greeting. Had a fab time today, so lovely to see you and catch up. Have a lovely peaceful evening. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous collection of Easter cards Debs, such a sweet image.
I hope you had a wonderful day with Claire.
Pauline
x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Lovely Easter cards! The image is adorable and I love the sparkle on the letters.
Rebecca.

Tammy said...

These are adorable Debs!! I love the bright colors and fabulous sparkle!
Hugs, Tammy

Juls said...

cute, loving the sparkly letters!! Hugs Juls

coops said...

stunning easter cards debs. love your sparkly wording and gorgeous ff bears :D

xx coops xx