Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Spring Has Sprung at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope your week has got off to a good start.
Thanks for all the best wishes for the Craft Fayre I did at the weekend - I was thrilled by how well it went - sold much more than I had anticipated. It was a long day but well worth it :o)
Then we had Jamie and Rowena's engagement party in the evening - but we didn't stay too long as we were bringing Ruby Mae back to sleepover at ours. After Jamie came to pick her up I just crashed out for the rest of the day!!!
Yesterday was spent putting my little crafty haven back into order and making two cards that were ordered at the Crafty Fayre - then Aaron, Kerry and Oliver came for tea - a scrummy roast chicken dinner :o)

So today seems to be the first day things are 'back to normal' on the blogging front :o) and I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week the theme is 

SPRING HAS SPRUNG 
so any project using Spring Colours is what we are looking for.

Here's what I did:


I am loving making some Home Decor items at the moment :o)
I will have a few more items to share with you later this week - they sold well at the Craft Fayre and I have a regular monthly Craft Market stall starting at the end of this month so I hope to make (and sell) a few more.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the full details of the prize on offer from our fabulous sponsor this week:
WoJLogo_180x130

Thanks for calling in on me today - it is always great to see you here and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

27 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad your Crafty Fayre went well Debs. Love your frame, (I have this sentiment somewhere on a Clarity Stamp...must dig it out!!)the flowers look fabulous against the white xx

Loopylou. said...

oh debs hunny this just took my breath away, its so beautiful. I love that verse and the flowers are gorgeous
huge hugs Lou xxx

Juls said...

Wow thus is just so beautiful!!! Hugs Juls

mixamatoasties said...

Just beautiful Debs. Really like that!

Susan xx

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous hun and i'm so glad your craft fayre and son's engagement party went well, luv Sam x

Debbie said...

Hi Debbs
So pleased your Fair went well, no wonder tho', your work is gorgeous.
This frame is fabulous, I love making these and they always sell well. I am making stuff like mad for my Fair this Saturday. Altered art is mostly on the bill.
I have finished a frame myself today and later a box.
Debbiex

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Debs...I'd definitely buy one!!! This is truly beautiful!!! And love the quote too!!
hugs, Sharon

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. The sentiment is beautiful and the flowers are so gorgeous.
I am pleased that the Craft Fayre was a success and that you had a good weekend, even if it was tiring!
hugs Sue xx

Heidi Brawley said...

this is very Beautiful!!!

Liz McGuire, said...

Another stunning creation Debs. So glad your fayre went well. And a monthly stall too - you're going to be busy!

Liz x

susiestacey said...

So pleased the craft fair went well Debs. Lovely framed project today too x Susan x

Claire said...

So so pleased the Fayre went well - I just wish I could find a local one!! Love your frame too - gorgeous embellishments and colour surround the fabulous sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

Molecraft said...

A beautiful creation!
Helen x

cheryl Baker said...

Oh so pleased the fair went well hun as for your creation love it the detail is stunning hugs cheryl xx

Debbie said...

So glad the craft fare went well dearie.Mind you everything you make is beautiful.love this frame so pretty and stylish.Hugs Debbie x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is so pretty Debs, love it. So pleased the fair went well for you. Susan xx

Pat K said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs...wonderful colours with this fabulous sentiment. Pat K x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So glad the fair went well but not surprised with your gorgeous makes. What make is this as I assume it is a stamp? I love that saying

Joey said...

Debs this is gorgeous. Joey x

Jane Savage said...

Many congratulations on your Craft Fayre success, Debs. If you were selling gorgeous pieces like this I’m not surprised it went well! xx

Marjorie said...

Oh Debs! This is really beautiful, It sounds like you have had a busy time:).. good luck with your stall, I am sure you will sell out quickly!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is SO beautiful Debs… what a fab quotation and I love the pretty flowers… gorgeous colours! :-)
I'm glad your Craft Fayre went well… I love your home decor creations… you are so talented hun!! ;-)
Big Hugs Sue xxx

Lorraine A said...

FABULOUS !! this is totally gorgeous and I am sure they will sell well too !! beautiful !!

luv
Lols x x x

Christine L said...

Love this gorgeous creation.. The colour is fab and you've used just the right amount of embellies. Glad the craft fayre went well.. Would love to know where you get your fab frames!

Hugs
Christine x

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is gorgeous Debs! I really love that quote, it's so very true!
Hugs Lisa

coops said...

wow this is beautiful debs.i love the sentiment and stunning spring colours and flowers ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, another gorgeous creation! Love the sentiment and your embellishments look so beautiful.
Rebecca.