Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 3 April 2014

So Sweet at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.

A super quick post from me this morning as I am just about to get ready to go see some fish with my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver at Bristol Aquarium :o)

So I'm here to share my DT make for this week's challenge over at 


and the lovely Sarah has picked the theme 

SO SWEET 

You could choose anything food themed or an image that is particularly sweet :o)

Here's what I came up with:




Card Ingredients:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Flowers: MFT Flower Trio 
Buttons from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here and I love to read any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN

26 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is certainly a sweet card debs..
How cute is that bunny lol
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, the image is adorable and I love the pretty colours.
I hope you have a good day.
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a deliciously cute Easter card! Have a fabulous day with Oliver sounds fun! Susan x

Squirrel x said...

And super sweet it is too hun! Love that perfect bunny, and the pink gingham is wow. Lovely design. Brilliant naturally. Hugs xx

Debbie said...

Hi Debs.
Oh how lovely this card is.
I love how you have cut the four bits of paper, very nice sketch.
The paper colour is so fresh and lovely for Spring too. Debbiex

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah how cute is this card, Love that image its adorable, Hope alls well,, Love Hazelxox

Janice said...

Pretty in pink, a sweet Easter image and a gorgeous card Debs, Jx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the flower embellishments look lovely.
Rebecca.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have this image I am sure, definitely sweet, a very pretty card

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Debs, I love your cute image and pretty pinks.
Pauline
x

Claire said...

This is really sweet hun, adorable image. Hope you have had a fab day at the aquarium. Hugs, Claire x

Ira's Crea Corner said...

Adorable Easter card Debs, love the gingham in pink, so pretty! Your centered bunny is supercute! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue B said...

Awww this is really sweet Debs… such an adorable image and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the pretty flowers! :-))
Hope you had a lovely time at the Aquarium with Oliver hun!
Have a lovely evening!
Hugs Sue XxX

Chrissy said...

Awww..this IS sweet Debs..too cute,and loving the pink.

luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy L said...

Debs this is so lovely, great digi, great design, xxx

Lisa xx said...

this is adorable Debs, what a sweet image and I love the pink gingham xx

susiestacey said...

Hope you had a good day out Debs. Gorgeous card adorable image x Susan x

cheryl Baker said...

Oh this is just so sweet hun love the colours hugs cheryl xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a cute bunny and a great layout too, Luv Sam x

Christine L said...

A gorgeously PINK creation Debs... love that fun image and the perfect pink paper!!

Hugs
Christine x

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful pinks and such a cute image, Debs! Love your layout and colouring. Hope you had a great time at the aquarium!
Have a great weekend! xx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a super sweet card Debs. I love the design and the colours also. Hugs Michele xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.super cute bunny and I love your gingham paper ;D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

too cute!!! HUgs Juls

Carole said...

Fab Easter card Debs, so pretty in pink makes a change to the usual yellows & greens. Sorry to be late commenting, been getting organised before going back to work and had lots of visitors over the W/E.
Hugs
Carole xXx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Debs. Hope you had a good day.

Thank you so much for the lovely birthday card too. Much appreciated.

Susan xx