Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 27 April 2014

Shop 'til You Drop at The Stamp Basket and Candy Winner

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Today I'm here with a little Sunday Inspiration using some scrummy stash from 


and today I have used the adorable Little Darlings Candibean 'Shop til You Drop' image



Card Ingredients:
Image: Little Darlings Candibean 'Shop til You Drop'
Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Dove Craft 'Curiosity Corner'
Spellbinders: Labels 1
Wild Rose Studio: Rose Corner Flourish
Vintage Style Ribbon 'Cream'

Janet has some fabulous new stock added to the shop recently - along with some amazing bargains still available in the Spring Sale - why not grab a cuppa and have a little browse and see what you can treat yourself too :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA


Before I go I would just like to thank all that took the time to enter and leave such lovely encouraging comments on my Blogaversary Candy post - you are all so kind and thoughtful - it really does mean such a lot.

Without any further ado the lovely person that won my candy is:

and that my lovely is you

MARIANNE!!!

Yippee so pleased it is going to one of my most loyal followers :o)

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

TTFN




23 comments:

Janice said...

Super card Debs a cute image & a gorgeous bow. Jx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Darling card, such a cutie and oh wow I can see I am the lucky winner of your candy, thank you so so much. I look forward to receiving it. Have a lovely day xx

Eemeli said...

Very cute-looking card. Congrats to the lucky winner!!

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and beautiful papers.
I hope you have a fabulous Sunday.
hugs Sue xx

Andrea said...

great card,i have this digi but as yet not coloured it..might give it a go now a sit looks fab love your bright and happy colour scheme and well done Marianne Andrea x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with a lovely colored image....congrats to Marianne!
xxx Margreet

Debbie said...

congrats to Marianne on her win!
Hey there Debbs, hope you got my message about the Scrabble Tiles (left on your last post I think!)
Gorgeous card today. I cann't remember the last time I did the three strips of paper in the background, it looks fab, must do it now!
Debbiex

vinita jain said...

Very sweet image and beautiful colouring! Congratulations to Marianne!

Claire said...

Lovely card hun with such a sweet image and pretty papers. Well done Marianne on winning the fabby candy! Hugs, Claire x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Just an adorable card again debby, big congrats to Marianne on the candy win too
Hugs Kelly

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie...and I hope you had a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Ira Huberts said...

Gorgeous card Debs, such a lovely image! Congrats to Marianne! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Carole said...

What a cute image Debs, super LO & bow
Hugs
Carole xXx

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous hun and i have just treated myself to this super set of papers too, Luv Sam x

Molecraft said...

A fabulous card, love the image!
Helen x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is such a cute card! Well done to Marianne on her win!
Hugs Lynsey x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs, sweet little image. Hope you are keeping well x Susan x

Nikki C said...

Congrats to Marianne :) and such an adorable card hugs Nikki

mags said...

A lovely card Debs. Well done to Marianne too.
Mags
x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs… such a cute image and your colouring is beautiful… I love the pretty papers and fab layout! :-)
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, beautifully coloured image and I love the combination of papers you have used.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so stunning deb.really gorgeous colouring and the image is so cute ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous! The image is so lovely and looks fab with the beautiful papers, die-cut and bow.
Rebecca.