Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 26 April 2014

Love Makes a House Home

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Well it's a dull damp start to the day here in Gloucestershire - not what I was hoping for as I am doing the first of my regular last Saturday of the month Craft Market in one of the local villages - Dursley - this day morning. Hopefully as the day goes on it will brighten up a bit :o)

So today I thought I would share one of the Home Decor items I have made for the Craft Market




Here's what I used:
MDF Heart from the MDF man
Design Papers - Nitwits 'Affection Too' I altered the transparency of the paper in Craft Artist Serif
Range of Flowers and pearls from stash
Memory Box Lavish Branch
Sentiment found on Google search
Ribbon won in a candy from my lovely blogging buddy Jules

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Hope to catch up with you all later.

Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

13 comments:

Claire said...

A gorgeous project hun - I'm sure this will sell today and good luck with sales. Hugs, Claire x

Sarah said...

This is sure to go down a storm Debs, it's so pretty and would make a lovely alternative to a heart or horse shoe at a wedding. Hope the fair goes well. I remember Dursley well. Mum and Dad had friends there when I was a girl...pretty place if I recall, with a historical murder in a barn if my memory serves!! xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. I love the papers and gorgeous flowers. The sentiment is beautiful and so true.
I hope you have a good time at the craft market, fingers crossed that the weather is kind to you.
hugs Sue xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous love the colours would look ace on my bedroom wall, and raining and miserable here too
hugs Kate xx

Debbie said...

Wow Debbs. This Heart is gorgeous. Love the Love saying, so nice and the papers and flowers are a beautiful choice too.
Good luck with the fair. I did my last one on Easter Monday, did ok but have done better, but did get a commission and that made me another £25 so not too bad. My next one is July now, unless I find another. DebbieX

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, gorgeous colours. Hope the market goes well x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love your papers and beautiful embellishments.
I hope the weather was kind to you.
Pauline
x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful! I love the colours and your embellishments look perfect. I'll definitely be looking out for some of those pretty pearl hearts!
Rebecca.

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is beautiful Debs! so pretty… and what a fab sentiment! I love the plaques and hangings that you make… :-))
hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful creation!
Hugs Lynsey x

Debbie said...

Oh Debs this hanger is adorable.So elegant and beautiful.Great sentiment too.Hugs Debbie x

coops said...

so stunning debs.beautiful heart shape and papers and I love your pretty details ;D

xx coops xx