Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Let's Go to the Movies at Divas by Design

Hello again my lovely crafty friends.
As promised in my first post this morning - see here or scroll down - I'm back with another DT make to share with you. And this time it's for the new challenge over at 


where the theme this week is

LET'S GO TO THE MOVIES

My inspiration came from a fabulous die set I found in Hobbycraft at a great bargain price of £7.00

So here's my card and my movie is 

Around the World in 80 Days



This card will be on it's way to my brother for his birthday the day before mine - next week :o)

Card Ingredients:
Image: X Cut Build a Scene 'Hot Air Balloon'
Design Papers: Basic Grey 'Oxford'
Spellbinders: Curved Borders One
Memory Box: Marshmallow Clouds
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for all your continued support and encouraging comments - they really do mean a lot.

Right my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is here to play and some jigsaw puzzles are waiting to be made so I best get on with it :o)

Have a fabulous day.
I plan to have a mahoosive bloggy catch up later this evening as my DH is away until tomorrow evening so it will just be me and Jack and he will either be fast asleep or upstairs on his X-Box :o)

TTFN

21 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic scene, Debs! That balloon die looks amazing! Have a wonderful time with Oliver and the jigsaws!! xx

Debbie said...

Hello Debbs.
I adore this card. The grass is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Really cute and made me smile.
Beautiful balloon and clouds.
Debbiex

Janice said...

Brilliant card and scene Debs, a super card, Jx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby balloon and a great scene too, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, the balloon die looks wonderful. I love the papers and fabulous scene you have created.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, you have created a lovely scene, that hot air balloon is fabulous.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a gorgeous find, fab card. If you are quick you can enter the Crafty Little Fairies challenge ending at 5pm, up, up and away xx

Sarah said...

Such a great card Debs!! xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!!! what a gorgeous card Debs! I love the balloon it looks awesome… and the fab hills and clouds are just perfect with it… I think you got a bargain with this die set! :-)
Hope you have a lovely day with Oliver!
Love Sue xx

Claire said...

What a great card Debs, love that balloon die - it looks fabulous. Hope you have had a great day with Oliver and enjoy your peaceful evening. Hugs, Claire x

Ira Huberts said...

Up up and away, what a gorgeous balloon this is, love the scene you have created with it Debs! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love that fab balloon :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Debs. love the design. What a bargain too.

Donna x

Chrissy said...

I love your hot air balloon Debs..fabulous scene you have created..

luv CHRISSYxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Wonderful card Debs loving that balloon die! Hope you had fun with Oliver. Hugs Susan xx

Eemeli said...

Wow! This is fabulous and such a clever design.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli

coops said...

so stunning debs,your scene is fantastic and I love your hot air balloon :D

xx coops xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Brilliant, what a bargain. I love hot air balloon stuff.

Hope you have a great weekend, Liz x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love this scene you've created out of such beautiful papers and die-cuts!
Rebecca.

Dawn C said...

Hi Debs, Firstly thank you so much for my birthday card, got home from hols yesterday & saw it. Also what a fab card, perfect for the movie you have chosen. Once again, thank you for thinking of me xx

craftinka said...

Lovely card! The colours and balloon is so fab! Hugs, Justyna xx