Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Easter/Spring at Divas by Design

Good morning my lovely crafty friends hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

A quick post from me this morning and then a quick bloggy catch whilst my DH and son are still in the land of nod :o) 
Jack is on school holidays (he finished on Friday) and John is also now on holiday until after Easter so lots of quality time to spend together.
Today we are going to Pilates earlier than usual as there is a BIG football match they want to watch this evening!!!

So I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week Team B are sharing inspiration on the theme

EASTER or SPRING

Here's what I did:



Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Paper: A Freebie from Tinker & Co (many moons ago)
Corner Die: Lea'bilities 'Corner Flowers'
Cuttlebug 'Spots and Dots' Embossing Folder
Egg Shape and Easter Sentiment cut using Scan n Cut basic shapes
Buttons, Ribbon and Alpha Stickers from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to check out the details of the prize on offer from our fabulous sponsor this week

My Website & Shop

Challenges I would like to enter:

Digi Stamp Boutique - Monthly Customer Competition
Digichoosday - Ovals
Everybody Art - Punched Corners
Just Inpsirational - Embossing 
Sweet Stamps - Easter
Card Mania - Easter

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

33 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Just fabulous hunny! xx

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie love the image. Enjoy your quality time otgether hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, adorable image and I love the Springtime colours.
I hope you are having a good day.
hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what an adorable image and a fabby fresh spring layout too.

Enjoy your family free time, we are off to Yorkshire tonight for a few days, luv Sam x

Juls said...

Love it!!! too cute!!!! Hugs Juls

Dawn C said...

What a lovely bright coloured card Debs, really spring like xx

Dawn C said...

What a lovely bright coloured card Debs, really spring like xx

Claire said...

This is a lovely Easter card, love the bright and cheery design, colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love the colours and the sentiment is fab

Ira Huberts said...

Adorable Easter card Debs, such a pretty design, lovely colours! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Debbie said...

Hey there Debbs
Hope you enjoyed pilates, isn;t something I have done, yet I love my Zumba.
What a super Easter card. Don't make any for myself (unless someone wants one), yours is so lovely. debbiex

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO cute Debs… I love the sweet image and the bright and cheery paper and embellies are just perfect for Easter!
I hope you have a lovely time with your family over the Easter hols… I can't believe how fast this year is going by!! Lol
Love and Hugs Sue xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) the image is very cute and the colours are fab ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christine L said...

Oh Debs... this is gorgeous! Love the design and the colour choice too!

Hugs
Christine x

Dora said...

Awww this is so cute and colorful.. I love that little guy :) xxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, such a sweet image and lovely spring colours.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

Fab design and love this image... super cute card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous card Debs! Love the fresh colours!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love cute Dan and the colours and design look fab...love that corner die!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Tammy said...

Adorable Debs, I love the bright colors!
Tammy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debs I LOVE that sentiment stamp! Is that an Inkylicious? Love to get my hands on that. A really inspirational one. Love your home decor item, it works brilliantly with that sentiment and the beautiful blooms. Hugs, Wends x

mixamatoasties said...

Aw this is adorable but I do have a complaint.... all afternoon I have been trying to resist temptation of buying a Funtime Dan set and here I look at your blog and you're sharing a gorgeous Dan card.... I have to go buy now ;)

Susan xx

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful sweetie, love the colours, hugs Pops x x x

Amy Andrade said...

Beautiful card! I love your choice of patterned paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Tip Top Tuesday. Amy A., DT

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.stunning sweet image and I love your fabulous bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Anjie said...

Really lovely card. Thanks for joining us for our Ovals challenge at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/.
Anjie

Schnipsel und MEHR said...

Thank you soo much for joining our challenge at EAC with your absolutly cute easter card. Love the colors and the sweet image, of course.
xoxo Clarissa

Nikky Hall said...

Love this, great interpretation of our challenge - thanks so much for joining us at with our Ovals challenge at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/

caroline said...

great card, love your image and coloring,thanks for joining us at jic. good luck
caroline dt

Mikha Adriani said...

Aww, isn't he too cute? :) and your colours combo are just perfect.
Thanks for sharing this at Crafty Sentiments this week. Wish to see you again next week ;)
Hugs, Mikha

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a lovely card, the Spring colours look fab and I love the buttons!
Rebecca.

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Debs, a fabulous design and colour scheme. Your image is adorable, lovely colouring and great elements!!!

Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Alrik Gerlach said...

Nice card.