Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 26 April 2014

Cute n Cuddly at A Gem of a Challenge

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
I made a bit of a boo boo this morning as I totally forgot to schedule my post for the new challenge over at 


and what makes it worse is that I am the challenge host this time!!!!
All I can say in my defence is that I'm getting old - well I will be one year older next week anyway!!!
 So without any further delay here is my DT make for the new challenge and then theme picked by me is 

CUTE N CUDDLY




Everything other than the flutterbys was created digitally in word using the following fabulous items from Janet's Pink Gem Designs:

Staring with the background design - 6 different backgrounds available here
Then I overlayed the heart fence x 2 using the PNG version - available here
Finally I added the cute n cuddly pre-coloured 'Bunny with Gift' - also available as a Black and White outline digi stamp - I printed an additional image so I could layered it up.

Can you guess who it's for lol!!!!
My scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona will be 3 years old in a few weeks time and this card is for my MiL to send to her - which is why I tried to keep it flat(ish).

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

It would be great if you found some time to join in the fun with us and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for all the best wishes for the Craft Market today - it wasn't very successful - the wind was howling through the arches where the tables were set up - I did sell a few cards which covered the cost of the table hire - with a little left over so it could have been worse!!!

As always it's great to see you here and I really appreciate all your kind comments.

Enjoy the rest of the evening.
TTFN
 

15 comments:

Juls said...

So very cute, love it!! Hugs Juls

Debbie said...

Hiya Debbs.
Thanks for commenting on my wee house.
So sorry the fair was rubbish, I hate that when you have worked hard making things then no one turns up.
My last fair I was telling you about had great stalls, a real good mix, but it's not the stalls it's the footfall isn't it?
The Scrabble tiles are from a scrabble board, I get them in second hand shops. I pay about £2 for a box, and they don't even have to be a full set so sometimes they are just a few pence!
I make words like, home, joy, xmas, love, but nothing much longer than that.
Gorgeous card with a sweet Bunny and papers. Debbiex

Janice said...

I so love this card Debs, wouldn't have a clue how to digitally do it bur I'm most impressed that you can. Sorry to hear the craft fair wasn't a huge success, must have been the weather cause it's certainly not the cards! Enjoy your weekend, Jx

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Debs, I love the scene you have created with those fabulous digis and the added butterflies look beautiful.
Sorry to hear that the weather was not too good so the craft market was not as busy as it could have been but at least you made a bit of profit!
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs… what a lovely country scene… I love the cute bunny and the way you've layered the image to look 3D… it's a really fab design !!
Gosh can't believe little Lola Arizona is 3 soon!! time is flying by…
Sorry that your Craft Market didn't go too well today… it sounds awful weather though, I'm glad you at least covered the cost of the table hire!
Have a wonderful weekend hun!
Hugs Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Debs!
Hugs Lynsey x

DesignerDiva said...

Hello stranger I'm back in blog land at last!!! Had a good look through to see what I've missed but what gets me the most is our' little grandkidlets are coming up for 3! Where did that time go????
Super cute card Debs but that doesn't surprise me, all your cards are fab!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Claire said...

A lovely card for Lola - adorable image and layout. Sorry to hear that the craft fair wasn't as successful this time round - this is how it goes I suppose, good and bad and the weather does have an impact. Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

Totally adorable Debs.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sorry the fair wasn't good. I don't do outdoor ones anymore. Gorgeous card, love the combination of images to create that cute scene.

Molecraft said...

Brilliant, you have created a fabulous scene!
Helen x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, wow what a fabulous scene and a stunning card design and that image is gorgeous the way youve used it. hugs Shirleyxxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, I love the scene you have created and clever to keep it quite flat for posting.
Pauline
x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous debs.fabulous scene and I love the adorable bunny ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful scene, and I love the pretty butterflies!
Rebecca.