Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 26 April 2014

Blogaversary Candy


THIS IS A STICKY POST 
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS 

Hello my lovely crafty friends.
I can hardly believe that 5 years have past since I started my little venture into the world of blogging.
But it has and I have made some fabulous friends along the way - some virtual and some I have been very lucky to meet in real life and stay in touch with regularly.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you that have supported and befriended me during this time and for all the visits and lovely comments you leave - they really do mean such a lot.
 So I have a little candy to offer you.


To be in with a chance to win my candy please could you

1. Be or become a follower - but not just for the candy please!!
2. Add my candy picture to your sidebar with a link back to my blog
3. Add your link to Mr. Linky below

My candy will remain open for the next two weeks - until Midnight (GMT)on Saturday 26 April and a winner will be picked using Random.org and announced with my Stamp Basket DT  post on Sunday 27 April at 8:00am (GMT)

Thanks again for all your support and good luck.
TTFN


25 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely candy Debs.
Thanks for the chance,it's on my sidebar.
Gr Elly

Sarah said...

Thanks for your generosity Debs!! It's been a treat getting to know you too!! xx

Ira Huberts said...

Congrats on your blogging anniversary Debs! Look forward to many more of your gorgeous creations! Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats and fab candy thanks for the chance to win x

Margreet said...

Congrats on your 5th blogaversary Debs! Thanks for offering this great candy!
xxx Margreet

Ali said...

Congrats on your blogaversary!!! Thank you for the chance to win, off to pop a link in my side bar xxx big hugs xxx

Claire said...

WOW 5 years! A fabulous candy Debs. It's always a joy visiting your blog, full of inspiration as your creations are amazing. Thanks for the chance to win. Hugs, Claire x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, lovely candy! Thanks for the chance to win.
Hugs Lynsey x

cotnob said...

Congratulations on your 5th blogaversary Debs. Thank you for the chance to win your fab candy.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Congrats on your 5th blogaversary Debs! It's always a pleasure visiting your blog, your creations are all so so gorgeous.
Thanks for the chance to win some fabulous candy.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Chrissy said...

Congrats on your 5 years of blogging Debs..and thank you so much for the chance to win your fabulous candy..

luv CHRISSYxx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Happy Blogaversary!

vinita jain said...

I am very happy to be your new follower. Congrats on your 5th blogaversary. Thanks for the opportunity. I would love to visit your blog. I post the pic in my sidebar.
Hugs

Anjali Reddy said...

Congrats on your blogaversary..Your creations are awesome..New follower and placed on my sidebar..Thanks for the chance..
Anjali..

Marjorie said...

Big congratulations on your blogaversary Debs, Where does time go too!!.. Thanks for the chance to win such lovely candy:)
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is lush, Thanks for the chance of winning, Love Hazelxox

mags said...

Congratulations on your blogaversary Debs. Thanks for the chance to win some yummy candy.
Mags
x

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Thank you for the chance:)your new follower and have the pic on my blog sidebar :)

Debbie said...

Congratulations on 5 wonderful years of blogging dearie.Thank you for the chance to win your yummy candy.Big hugs Debbie x

Janice said...

This looks rather nice! Thanks for the chance to win Debs and Happy Easter to you and your family, Jx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Congratulations on your fifth blogging anniversary! Gorgeous candy, thank you so much for the chance to win.
Rebecca.

Debbie said...

Hiya Debs. Cannot believe how long we seem to be blogging, time flies when you have fun doesn't it!
Thank you for the chance to win fab candy.
Debbiex

Carmen M. said...

Wow 5 years that is amazing. I am your newest follower using bloglovin :) Hope you have another great 5 years!!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Congrats on your blogaversary Debs, its amazing how time flies in blogland
I thought I was already a follower but wasn't so am now a follower and I have also added a pic of your candy and a link to your blog on the top of my right hand side bar
Have a great weekend
Julie x

lora said...

Deb, the button doesn;t work today and I can't add myself as a follower. Maybe tomorrow.. Thanks for nice candy.