Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 20 April 2014

Bella With Wand for the Stamp Basket

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Happy Easter to you all - hope the Easter Bunny has been good to you all.

Now you would think that with it being Easter and it being my day to share some Sunday Inspiration for


that I would obviously share an Easter make with you today.

But I don't do 'obvious' lol!!! So I'm here to share some Christmas inspiration with you instead - hope you like it :o)




Card Ingredients - Available from The Stamp Basket

Image: Wild Rose Studio 'Bella with Wand'
Stamped Onto Neenah Classic White 
Colouring Medium: Copics
Card Base: Craftwork Cards 6x6 Scalloped Edge

Other Ingredients:
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder
Cottage Cutz Holly Corner Die
Old Paper Distress Ink
Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here and I love to read any comments you may wish to leave.

Right best get on and get the beef joints in the oven or it will be beans on toast and not a scrummy roast for lunch lol!!!

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN




14 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous Debbie love those papers with our sweet Bella, do hope you will share on the WRS Facebook page
hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a fab card! Love it all such a cute image and loving the distress inking, embossing and glamour dust! Have a wonderful day - I am so excited cause Rowan's coming!! Susan xx

Sue said...

Happy Easter Debs!
Your card is gorgeous, adorable image coloured so beautifully and I love all your delicate detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Love this Debs, Bella is adorable and you have teamed her with gorgeous papers and wonderful dies. Looks like my die collection may be growing too...thanks for that!! xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.beautiful diecuts and I love sweet bella ;D
Happy Easter.

xx coops xx

Claire said...

This is adorable Debs and I love the layout and design (even better IRL) - enjoy your day with the family. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card Debs, I love your adorable image and beautiful papers.
Wishing you a very Happy Easter.
Pauline
x

Janine said...

Super Christmas card Debs. You're putting me to shame, I really must start making some.
Have a Happy Easter.
Hugs, Janine xx

Ira Huberts said...

Totally adorable Debs! Such pretty shades of green, love how you've adorned your card, too! Happy Easter to you and yours, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

mixamatoasties said...

A fabulous card Debs. Love it.

Hope you had a fab roast dinner!

Happy Easter/Christmas ;)

Susan xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs, love the Bella stamp, hope you have had a good day. x Susan x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card, love those fabby dies you've used... Happy Easter hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Christine L said...

Eeeek thought I'd got my celebration days mixed up for a min there hon... that being said, I love this fabulous Christmas creation.. cutie image and gorgeous layout too!

Hope you had a lovely Easter..
Christine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a lovely Christmas card, the image is so cute and the die-cuts look brilliant! Hope you had a lovely Easter.
Rebecca.