Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 5 April 2014

Anything Goes wtih New Toppers at The Hobby House

Good morning my lovely crafty friends - hope you are all well.
Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and posted this scheduled post for me as I am currently on my way to my first Craft Fayre of the year - feeling a little nervous and somewhat stressed about whether I have enough 'stuff' to sell or whether I will even sell anything at all!!! 
Will update you later this weekend with the outcome - fingers crossed for me though :o)

So forgive me for not getting round to see you much this week - it has been a little busy here to say the least - with preparations in full swing for the Fayre - having Oliver all day on Thursday whilst his Mummy and Daddy were busy sorting out things for the move into their new house hopefully next week - they are super excited that they are going to be first time home owners.

So I'm here to share my DT project for the new challenge over at 


and this month we would like to see 

ANYTHING GOES 
with the new Hobby House Toppers

Here's what I did:




Will add all the details of card ingredients later.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by to see and for your continued support.

Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

23 comments:

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs, pretty topper, hope the fair goes well - l am at LOTV workshop this aft :)
Have a good weekend x Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the sweet image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing.
I hope you have a wonderful time at the Craft Fayre.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Debs, love the pink and green and the ribbon arrangement is fabulous. Hope you had a successful Fayre xx

Libiya jhon said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and outstanding design. Cccam Server

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, adorable image and in my favorite colours too love it!
Hope your craft fayre goes well!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun and good luck with your first craft fair of the year too, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your pretty papers and design and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous, I love the beautiful design with the ribbon and pearls!
Rebecca.

Juls said...

stunning card!! Loving the ribbon detail! Hugs Juls

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Debs... love these new toppers... and oooh to that fabulous green heart paper you've used... can you let me know what it is??

Hope your craft fayre went well... it's always a worrying time as to whether you have enough/the right stuff...

Hugs
Christine x

Claire said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debs and I love the colours. Hope the craft fayre went well and you sold ALL your goodies. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colouring Debs and such a lovely image...gorgeous card.Hope all goes well at the Fair for you and you sell heaps.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope the fayre went well, love the colours and fab ribbon and layout. Perfect for our crafty ribbons challenge

Molecraft said...

A gorgeous card, lovely colours and a fabulous layout!
Helen x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs a gorgeous card what a sweet topper. Hope your fair went well they can be so temperamental can't they? Hugs Susan x

Ira's Crea Corner said...

Aaww, how totally pretty your card looks Debs! Love the shades of green and your wonderful colouring, of course! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, such a pretty image and papers.
I hope the Craft Fair went well.
Pauline
x

Janine said...

Gorgeous card Debs. These Elizabeth Bell toppers are just so sweet. Lovely papers and colours.
Hope your craft fayre went well.
Hugs, Janine xx

Julie said...

Wow Debs, this awesome! Love your colouring and the design is fab too! HUgs, Juliexx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Debs! The colours and layout are so pretty!
Hugs Lynsey x

Janice said...

Super card Debs, love the image. Hope the fayre went well? Jx

Jane Savage said...

So pretty, Debs! Love the greens, that gorgeous ribbon and those beautiful pearls! xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… I love the pretty papers and the way you've done the ribbons looks fab! :-)
Big Hugs Sue xxx