Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly - Option 'Easter Treat Holder'

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you've had a good morning.
I've been busy in my little crafty haven getting things ready for my Craft Fayre on Saturday - I'll post some photos soon to show what I've made :o)

But for now I would like to share my DT make for this week's challenge over at 


and the theme is 

ANYTHING GOES
with the OPTION of making a treat holder for Easter

Here's what I did:




I have been playing with some more of my scrummy NEC stash :o)

MDF Pocket Watch - The MDF Man
Design Papers: Heartfelt Creations 'Once Upon a Time' Collection
Tag: Heartfelt Creations 'Once Upon a Time' Collection
Sentiment Ticket: Heartfelt Creations 'Once Upon a Time' Collection
Flowers: The Hobby House 'Wedding Day' Collection 
Sizzix Tim Holtz Clock Die

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous

offering 1 lucky winner


Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really do appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

24 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow Debs, this is fabulous. I love the pocket watch and those papers are so so scrummy. A stunning project.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sharon Caudle said...

SWOON!!!! Debs, this is EXQUISITE!!! I immediately fell in love as soon as I saw it!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
hugs, Sharon

Debbie said...

Hiya Debs.
Love this. I was studying your clock and realised I have all the things you have used accept the clock, saw them on the MDF man (Rob) last week but did not get any, wish i had now, they are gorgeous. Love the Heartfelt papers. Debbiex

Claire said...

You had a vision and my what a result - I love this, gorgeous papers and elements. Can't wait to see what else you have created for Saturday. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Debs. Such a fabulous design, I love the papers, colours and gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous creation Debs :-) I love the whole design of this !! fabulous ! :-)

I was in Birmingham while the NEC was on, but didn't have the time to pop along and join you ,,, wishing I had tho :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Ira's Crea Corner said...

That is one pretty clock you have made here Debs, love how you adorned it! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sarah said...

What a fabulous project Debs. I don't think I have ever seen anything like it, it's beautiful!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I was thinking today I must use my clock die again and what a fabulous way you have used it. I love the shabby chic look to this, fantatsic

Daniele said...

stunning Debs, love the stamp image
hugs

Liz McGuire, said...

This is totally brilliant Debs, love all the little details,

Liz x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Loopylou. said...

wowzers, that is just so pretty debs, I love that shape too.
huge hugs Lou xxx

susiestacey said...

Lovely project Debs x Susan x

coops said...

oh wow this is so beautiful debs.i love the shape and really stunning vintage design and details :D

xx coops xx

Sandi's Samples said...

I love the way you did this and would totally love to case it! It's gorgeous!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a fabulous project. It would look wonderful on a craft room wall. Love the gorgeous papers and pretty details. Susan xx

Jane Savage said...

Just superb, Debs! What a gorgeous gift for someone! (Me maybe :D !! )

Christine L said...

Wow Debs... a fabulous creation! Perfect colour choice and fabulous design.. Love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun, Luv Sam x

Molecraft said...

A fabulous creation, simply gorgeous!
Helen x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely stunning. This is perfect, I love it!
Rebecca.

made-by-Kate said...

Hello
Your card is absolutely adorable. I love the little details and the colors. Cards of the same color in different shades are great.
Greetings from Switzerland
Kate
http://kate1975.blogspot.ch/

Juls said...

wow wow wow!!!!!! What an utterly stunning creation!!! Hugs Juls