Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 12 April 2014

A New Home for Aaron and Kerry

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you have had a lovely week and are ready for a fabulous weekend.

It's been busy here again this week - but at last Aaron and Kerry and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver have finally moved into their new home as first time home owners - they had previously been renting.
So we had Oliver on Thursday whilst they patiently waited to pick up the keys and get moved in - will share some photos at the end of this post.

Here's the card I made for them:




Card Ingredients:

Sentiment Panel: Inkylicious 'New Home'
Design Paper: LOTV 'Baskets and Bunnies'
Spellbinders: Timeless Rectangles
Spotty Ribbon: Maya Arts
Flowers from stash

So as promised here are a few of my favourite photos of Oliver this week:




I'll be back later with another post and some candy as today is the 5th Anniversary of my blog - I can hardly believe that I posted my first ever blog post 5 years ago today - where has that time gone??!!??

Thanks for popping by to see me today - you're visits and support mean so much and are what have encouraged me to keep going all this time - thank you :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

11 comments:

Sarah said...

What super pictures Debs!! The card's not bad too!! Have a lovely weekend xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs hope the move went well. Lovely pics of Oliver look like he had a good time too x Susan x

Juls said...

Stunning card!!! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

Congratulations to Aaron and Kerry, I wish them every happiness in their new home.
The card you have made them is so beautiful. I love the sentiment and gorgeous detailing.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos, it always makes me smile when you mention your 'squidgilicious' Grandson Oliver!
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.fabulous colours and flowers and I love this new home stamp :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

What a gorgeous new home card - love the sentiment and the colours - I bet they loved it. I hope they have settled in well. Great piccies too - can't believe how much Oliver has changed again! Have a lovely weekend hun. Hugs, Claire x

pinky said...

Ah what a lovely wee dude he is Debs!! Loving your new home card and such a lovely sentiment.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful! A perfect design, I love your gorgeous flowers.
Rebecca.

cheryl Baker said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun love the papers you have used love the photos too hugs cheryl xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, fabulous design and lovely sentiment.
I hope Aaron and Kerry are very happy in their new home
It looks like Oliver was having great fun.
Pauline
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous card Debs I love the sentiment and your layout. Gorgeous pictures of Oliver too - thanks for sharing! Susan xx