Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

We're Playing BINGO at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
I'm a little late with my DT make for 


where this week the theme  is 

BINGO

And the reason I'm late is I have been busy this morning taking delivery of our lush new electronic recliner leather sofas - and now I'm sat in sheer comfort typing up my post :o)

So without any further ado here's my make using the diagonal line 'buttons, free and flowers




I actually made this card quite a while ago as a request from my friend for her cousin's daughter to celebrate being a big sister - I thought the image was just perfect. When I showed her the finished card - she burst into tears - then said she absolutely loved it - I must admit I was a little worried when she started crying - but thankfully they were tears of joy!!!

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
WoJLogo_180x130
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the prize on offer and to see the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes/Favourite Colours
Craft Your Passion - Young at Heart
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Digital
A&T Emerald Faeries - Girly and Pretty in Pink 
Bearly Mine - One for the Girls
Totally Gorjuss - Pink and Green
Sweet Stampin - Film, Song or Book Inspired (Sisters are Doing it for Themselves)
Mo's Digital Pencil - Anything Goes 
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Before I go I would just like to share this photo of a present that my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona sent to her Grandad for his birthday last weekend:


BUT...............................................


Genius!!!!

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I always appreciate your visits and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Now I really must drag myself off this uber comfy sofa and get some crafting in before I head off to pick Jack up from school.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
TTFN

33 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a gorgeous colour scheme Debs and love all the fab layers. The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured.
I have just booked my ticket for NEC. I still have your number. Shall I ring you when I get there and arrange to meet up for lunch.
Hugs Sharon. x

Tina Henderson said...

Adorable card! I love that image- perfect for a new big sister! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart, I hope you will come back again soon!
Tina - DT

Sarah said...

LOVE the socks Debs!! What an adorable card too, such a sweet image!! xx

DesignerDiva said...

LOL those socks are great!! As is your beautiful card Debs, I did laugh at your post when you said your friend burst into tears!!
Lovely little image and fabulous papers and design Hunny, you rocked it again!
Hugs Laurie xx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Debs, adorable image and l love the socks and how true is the statement x Susan x

Faith Wallace said...

Great color and pattern combinations here - everything works so well together. Thank you for joining TTPH this week.

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is brilliant, the perfect image, great colouring.
Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH Good luck x

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is brilliant, the perfect image, great colouring.
Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH Good luck x

Sue said...

Love those socks!!
Your card is gorgeous Debs. The image is just so cute, I love the pretty papers and such beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) such a cute image and it is perfect for the occasion ,,, your friend is obviously a big softie , haha ,,,aww :-)

fab socks too ! :-),,, and so true ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Claire said...

This is so sweet, lovely image and gorgeous colours and papers too. Love those socks LOL. Have a great evening. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is a gorgeous card Debs, love the very cute image and pretty design. LOVE the socks.

Donna x

cheryl Baker said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun love the image and those papers hugs cheryl xx

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely gorgeous hun.

Those socks gave me a good giggle too, enjoy your electric chair, we went for the manual version, when we bought ours, as we thought H would break it, playing with it, Luv Sam x

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet image and the sentiment is perfect, what a gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. those socks really are genius lol!

Janice said...

Sorry, my commenting skills are still rubbish at the moment. Just had a scroll down thru ur blog at your last few makes - all lovely, the Bambi below is just gorgeous as is the card above. Perfect for a big sis. Nice socks too!!! Jx

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the image it's just right!... had to smile at those fabulous socks too!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Marie Ingholt said...

What a great card and such fun socks! Love them! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
marie

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs fabulous card what a great idea and perfect for the occasion. Your new seats sound so comfy! Love those socks I will have to get some for my DH! Susan xx

Christine L said...

Loving your beautiful card Debs... and I smiled at your friend bursting into tears... but you then know how much your hand making is appreciated!

Am so jealous of your leather recliners... they sound just the thing to r-e-l-a-x in!! And those socks... PERFECT!

Hugs
Christine x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Wow Debs...what a stunningly beautiful card. I love everything about it, and can understand why your friend cried with joy when she saw it.

I do love the socks too !! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Thanks so much for joining us this week for our Young at Heart Challenge at Craft Your Passion. Good luck.

Lynn, CYP DT

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Debs!! Love the papers and gorgeous colors and it the adorable image is a perfect way to celebrate becoming a big sister! And what a sweet story about your friend! LOVE those socks!! HAHA!
hugs, Sharon

Judy Corner said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, awww that is one adorable card but I love the socks!!! They're fab!

Sarah

Wedgie said...

Ahhh Debs - I love it! Fab card and fab song choice! Love that cute image!

Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Sheena Mckee said...

Adorable card love the big sister picking up her brother,socks are good as well,thank you for joining in with us at CFTH and good luck

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, such an adorable image and pretty papers.
I love those socks.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.adorable sweet image and your design and colours are beautiful.
lol to the socks, they are brilliant.

xx coops xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning creation, thanks for joining in our challenge at Bearly Mine Challenge and good luck in the draw.Annie

maureenjscott said...

This is a gorgeous card! i love the layout and papers! The sentiments and embellishments really finish it nicely! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week! Mo xxx
Why not link up at the Anything Goes challenge at Left of Center this month for a chance to lots of prizes from some amazing sponsors! http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/p/loc-1st-anniversary-challenge-starting.html

Bonnie Irvine said...

This card showcases that sweet image so well. Love the pops of pink and the geat texture and layering. A wonderful card for a new big sister. Those socks are awesome...thanks for the chuckle. Thanks for joining our Young At Heart Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope you join us again soon.

Teresa McKitterick said...

Gorgeous card & your colouring is stunning. We really appreciate you taking the time to join us at
Through The Purple Haze Challenges Hope to see you again next week
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this month of “One for the girls”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)