Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Sketchie Free for All at Papertake Weekly and An Easter Bonnet

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Sorry I'm a bit late with my DT post for 


but I have been have a bit of a mare with Blogger and Google Chrome - it wouldn't let me upload any pictures!!! But since I shut down the laptop and then restarted it that seems to have worked :o)

So our theme this week is 

SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL

You can use any previous Papertake Weekly Sketch or this fabulous new one from our lovely Dawny


It will be my squidgilicious Grandson's 3rd Birthday in a few weeks - where have those years gone??!!??
As I have quite a few cards I need to make for him I thought I would use this sketch to make this card for Jack to send:




Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
MFT Die'Namics Fishtail Stax
Alphabet Stickers and Buttons from stash
Clouds cut using Scan n Cut
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

Our sponsor this week is 
offering 1 very lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and our fabulous GDT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Before I go I would just like to share one of my favourite photos of my scrummilcious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona in her Easter Bonnet I 'helped' her make on Sunday :o)



Thanks for popping in to see me today and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Claire said...

Fab card for Oliver, love the cute image and great detailing and what a bonnet too - I hope she wins! Have a great afternoon. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fab card and WOW I cant believe how big Lola Arizona is getting!!! Love her hat its brilliant, Love Hazelxx

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card, Debs! But I'm afraid your cutie patootie granddaughter stole the show from it! How ADORABLE is she!!!! I'm seriously lovin' that hat!!! :) Too cute!!!
hugs, Sharon

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Debs. I love the cute image and fabulous detailing.
Awwww Lola Arizona looks adorable in her fabulous Easter Bonnet!
hugs Sue xx

Janice said...

Debs your card is lovely, but your grand-daughter in her Easter Bonnet steals the show. She's a very pretty little girl and clearly delighted with your joint creation. Well done to you both on such lovely crafting, Jx

Marjorie said...

I just love this card Debs, I think your grandson is going to get lots of lovely cards... Lola Arizona looks such a darling in her Easter bonnet, it's beautiful!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card just love the stamp Debs. Your little one is so pretty and her bonnet is lovely x Susan x

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous card Debs..love the sketch,papers and colouring on your cute image and all those little clouds..fabulous.Your g/daughters hat is just gorgeous..what a little cutie.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, such a brilliant image for a young boy and I love your papers and little clouds.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love that image and the sketch is fab isn't it, just used it myself. What a little doll she is, love the bonnet

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie of a card to send your grandson.

I see you were very busy on Sunday making Lola Arizona's Easter Bonnet and she looks adorable in it too, Luv Sam x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is a wonderful boys card! Love the pics of your little grandaughter too,she looks so sweet in her easter bonnet!
Hugs Lynsey x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a wonderful card for Oliver, where does the time go! Lola Arizona looks adorable in her bonnet. Hugs Susan xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is a fab card Debs… I love the sweet image and the sand looks very real… fab clouds too… Oliver will love it! I can't believe he is 3!! time flies by so quickly!
Aww the photos of Lola Arizona are SO cute… she looks adorable in her Easter Bonnet!!
Big hugs
Sue xx