Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 29 March 2014

Ribbon and Lace at A Gem of a Challenge

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you've had a great week and are ready for a fabulous weekend.
I've been a bit quiet on my blog this week - I have my first Craft Fayre for this year next Saturday and I have been busy trying to get some 'stuff' made for it :o)

Today I would like to share my DT card for 

A GEM OF A CHALLENGE 

and this fortnight Team Gems had the theme

RIBBON AND LACE
(use both)

Luckily I had made this card sometime ago as it was for the lovely Janet's birthday at the end of last month - but I did make it with this theme in mind :o)




Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: First Edition 'J'Adore'
Spellbinders: A2 Filigree Delight
Memory Box: Lavish Branch
Mini Retro Flower Punch
Diamond Stickles
Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Lace and Ribbon from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

As always Janet is offering 1 very lucky winner
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....

Hope you can join us.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really do appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these new girls and this is so pretty

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs. I love the sweet image and the frame aroung her looks stunning. The colours and detailing are all so beautiful too.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

This is so fabulous sweetie love the image. Hope your craft fayre goes well hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Christine L said...

This is a fabulous card Debs... love how the image is framed - and of course your gorgeous colouring!

Hope your stock gathering is going well for the craft fayre - good luck at it!

Hugs
Christine x

Claire said...

A beautiful creation hun, love the colours. Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine. Hugs, Claire x

Molecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love that die!
Helen x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs, very trendy in the onesie enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

cheryl Baker said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous hun great detail and colours as always hugs cheryl xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the lace detail with the die and the image is gorgeous...beautifully coloured too! :) Donna ♥ x

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card Debs, love the dies you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, I love your fabulous die cut frame.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Pauline
x

Sharon said...

A stunning image Debs and beautifully coloured. Love the design and colours.
Have you managed to have a crafty play with your NEC goodies?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Debs..fabulous colouring and love the frame...so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a pretty card, love your gentle inking of the gorgeous die cuts. Susan xx

coops said...

so gorgeous deb.stunning sweet image and I love your fabulous diecuts ;D

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, wow what a stunning card I love the look on her fluffy slippers and your colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx